Chapter two 🥀

I'm Jeon jungkook....

" Good morning sir

" Good morning sir ...." Jin while opening the door for Taehyung and said it but Taehyung quickly hit his shoulder and started at him before two of them started laughing together.

"Sir .... Enough hyung you can talk with me formally  because I'm not my  father.....

Ah come here give me your comfy hug ." Taehyung whines and open up his arms for get elder hug but he stops it in a middle way when he saw someone whom cute chubby boy getting down from the car backside left door . Taehyung eyes got round due excitement even it caught by Jin and he started back while taking jungkook to his for introducing him.

"Taehyung this is my brother Jungkook and jungkook this is Kim Teahyung it means Bogum' s brother." Jungkook wagged his head little and smiled it caught Taehyung's eyes and even he still remember that smile .

" jungkook ... I still remember you." Taehyung smiled as he looked jungkook's doe eyes directly, it made jungkook feel uncomfortable his staring that's why it made jungkook's face turned into light pink color.

" so it's getting late for you guys so now be quick , I'll drop you guys  for the school .." Jin clapped his hands together and said . It made Taehyung's stares clear from jungkook side quickly and get inside the car .

                            -🥀-

After the arrived to the school Taehyung went down on the car but jungkook waited for Jin . " Don't fear for them bud because you are stronger than them ..." Jin assuredly said but jungkook exactly doesn't know what will happen to him when he enter to school . Jungkook slowly open up his back pack and took his headset for wear them because if he wears it he can't listen what other's say for his acne face or his chubby body .

Jungkook only have one friend in his life it's non other than his jimin hyung, he is in six grade that's mean his school life getting over as well he's going to leave his chubby bun boy alone to this cruel place but he never give a chance to feel about it to jungkook because he's eyes always open for searching bunny boy's bambie galaxy eyes .

Jungkook is younger than four years to him but he met jungkook before two years ago when he injured himself during basketball practice, jungkook is always wearing black hoodie and white pants even he covered his face by white mask but his galaxy eyes always aware for anyone attention, it same happened for Jimin , he also a human who can reach feelings by looking for his galaxy eyes and feeling his tender touch , Jimin never gross about jungkook's face because he totally wiped about tiny chubby boy's everything .But he never said his feelings to jungkook because he afraid loose that boy's friendship.

Today also jimin's waiting for his love until come to the school he saw Jin hyunga went down on his car from the one side and Jungkook get down by from the back of the car even more astonishing seen is another boy get down from there. He waited for jungkook come to his side , but jungkook made comfortable space between them and enter to the school .

" Hyung ..." jungkook hand grabbing by Jimin and made his attention to his side but jungkook stopped and that's made Taehyung also stop. " good morning hyugie.... " jungkook said softly smiling to jimin but his attention fully focused for Taehyung deep gaze .

" who is he ? " jungkook turned to Taehyung side and clear his throat , " this is one of my uncle's son Kim Taehyung , and Taehyung this is my best friend and hyung jimin...." Jimin gave his hand and said the greetings .

" aren't you late kook .." jimin softly tugging younger's hair and asked but jimin possessive actions caught by Taehyung and he thought why jungkook so naive to understand about it .

" jungkook I can go and find my class you come with him ..." Taehyung mocking smile caught by jimin but he didn't say anything for him . " are you okay with it Taehyung ?" Taehyung wags his head and walk away from there side .

" I don't like him ...." Jimin's voice made jungkook's eyes give attention to his side , " why hyung...?" Jimin cupped jungkook's face and squeezed it . " don't know bunny ..." but Jimin get backwards when Jennie jumped on his shoulder and tackled him .

" I caught you ....!" Jimin throwing his hands and curse but his actions made jungkook giggle back , he knows Jennie noona is a silly , cute girl . But these two  together are like a Tom and Jerry people .

—————

After the school Taegyung came back near to jungkook where he standing near to wall and stand by his side . " why you staying here alone ...?"  Taehyung voice made jungkook flinch little .

" I'm asking from you jungkook ..?" Taehyung pointed his finger and waited until chubby boy say something to him.
" because no one doesn't want to talk with me Taehyung ..."

" jungkook..."

" why  did you hear something about me know ...if you then  please don't talk about it now..."jungkook words little bit bitter but taehyung doesn't know how to answer back and even Jin's car arrived very quickly that time .And it made his words stuck on his mouth.

————
Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜