Chapter twelve 🥀

Make it happen.....

" jungkook ... he needs our support and protection.... Please hyung help me ...!

I'm begging from you ... I'm so tired of hearing Mr Kim's talk I'm sick of chasing my father's killer.

Totally I can't now , I can't handle this anymore because if I fail to protect him definitely this time I'll lose myself hyung ..."

Jin cried loudly while digging his head into namjoon's neck but Namjoon got shocked while hearing those words from younger . Even his eyes got wet with fresh tears .

Namjoon knows it's difficult after Jin's father disappeared . But he didn't know what exactly happened for him and his family until he seen through it his eyes.

" my angel I'm so sorry....." Jin denied his head when he listened namjoon's soothing voice .

" no ... no ...I'm sorry hyung ..."

" it's okay angel I got you ... now we can do this ...."

Jin cries break out loudly from his lips constantly but Namjoon's soothing voice made Jin's sobbing get down but his break full sniff came out until he felt namjoon's soft lips touched his forehead with affectionate smile.

" my angel...."
Namjoon's running his fingers through Jin's hair and gave smooch to his forehead while holding him tightly to his chest .

" hyung ..."

" hmmm" namjoon hummed softly when he felt Jin going to talk with him .

" we have to make Mr Kim's son I mean Kim Taehyung agree for marry jungkook as well make sure not give him any hint about our plan ...

" you mean create relationship between them..?"

" yeah hyung , what ever or however but we have to hide about this plan from taehyung ...!"

Jin confirmedly said while holding elder hands.

" Jin then tell me how can I help you for this plan ?"

" work under Mr Kim's company and get near to Taehyung while taking his assistant place to your side , then it's really easy for us ."

Namjoon wagged his head as okay but suddenly he felt Jin's wobble hand touched his hand with nervous expression however his nervous expression felt for namjoon.

" I'll do it for little bun..." Namjoon while tugging Jin's hair behind his ear and said but Jin chest felt hurt when he only mentioned little bun .

" thank you hyung ..... "

-🥀-

Next morning

Jungkook early morning wakes up and come downstairs for help his eomma to prepare breakfast for their visitor but jungkook came downstairs his eyes got astonished because Jin and namjoon already prepared the breakfast with their little bun's favorite food.

" good morning jungkook..." Namjoon said to younger while messing his silky hair.

Jungkook splash his bunny teeth and hug Namjoon to his side while smiling like a teen girl .

" why are you so cute bun ...?" Namjoon cupping to chubby cheeks and asked but jungkook smiled turn into laughter.

" I'm not cute hyung I'm just..." Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence because namjoon's hand covers younger's mouth and hush to him .

" you are so pretty bub don't worry or say anything about your body...!" Namjoon warmed smile made jungkook also smiled softly but there conversation dropped down when Namjoon's phone rings.

———-

" hello

Is this Mr park Namjoon..? "

" yeah I'm park Namjoon... who is this ?"

Namjoon frowned his eyes brows slightly and looked Jin sight where he nervously stand near to the dining table.

" I'm from Kim's company you select for the interview Mr park and we hope your attendance ...

Thank you .."

And then Namjoon understood who gave his cv to the Kim's company due Jin's nervousness made sure about namjoon's thoughts.

Namjoon break the eye contact with Jin and wagged his head as he knew to other and looked jungkook's sight whom munching pie without caring about other's presence.

—————

After the eating Namjoon went to the kitchen for wash dishes with jungkook but both of them busy with their past years happy stories both of them didn't see Jin came back to kitchen after been ready for go to work and his presence made jungkook went near to his brother sight while holding lunch box to his hand .

" aren't you ready for the go to work Namjoon hyung please quickly ready and come ..."

" emmoa is it okay if I take jungkook for out side today ...?"

" why him ..?"

Jin  secretly glared at namjoon before taking his lunch box to his hands but he saw how jungkook bubbly eyes get down when he heard his mom's back questions.

" he needs to go for library I'll give him ride for there eomma  .."Jin while wearing his watch and said . However it's enough to Mrs jeon for  give permission to jungkook .

" you also go and get ready bun we are going now .."

Jungkook quickly ran up to stairs and went inside room and it's enough for to hear lock sound for Mrs jeon to start conversation with Jin but didn't happen when Namjoon came down quickly while clearing his throat.

" let's go Jin ...,"

" no wait jungkook also going for the library I said to him I'll drop him there .." Namjoon only wagged his head and take the car key while going out from the room.

" care full Jin ... drop my baby to the library.." Jin felt wrong to lying for his mom but he has no choice .

———-

" hyung aren't I go for the library ...? " jungkoo curiously asked when library passed but Jin didn't utter anything while he drives the car .

" hyung ...?"

" you can go after Namjoon hyung's interview so until you have to stay my office room ..."

Jin softly said to younger and jungkook open up his back pack and wore his face mask but Namjoon saw how jungkook uncomfortable when heard Jin's answer .

" today Taehyung also come for the interview board namjoon so  talk in English because he's not much fluent in Korean language, he spent his half of life in English country.."

" oh I wonder .. his looks..."

" he is handsome... " jungkook sudden burst answer  made Namjoon  turned to his side but his eyes got astonished when he saw reddish bunny human covering his reddish ear tips shyly .

" is he special to you bun ...?"
Namjoon teasingly asked but that's made Namjoon laugh softly but Jin hit his forehead to shut up.

" don't make him uncomfortable idiot..."

" hey don't hit me ..! I'm glad jungkook grown up so well  ... and it's really good to see him happy again .."

Jungkook lips turn into soft smile when he remembers Taehyung's helps and soft voice but his mind felt nervous to meet him after that day .

And jungkook wonder how he react on him as well how he talk with him.

—————

Until to next chapter stay safe 💚💜