Part 41

Waking up with a headache is certainly not on Y/N's list of things to do today. Alas, as soon as she feels the edges of consciousness returning to her, she can feel a small pounding in her head. There seems to be one spot in particular that the pain radiates from, but it's faint enough that she can ignore it for now. Besides, she has more important things to be focusing on.

The pillow she is resting on steadily rises and falls along with her every breath, a content hum sounding against her ear. She smile in response, subconsciously shifting closer.

Faintly, Y/N register low laughter rumbling out from beneath her.

"You've been holding her all night," Y/N briefly hears Jennie's low voice coming from beside her, feeling a hand resting on her lower back, whose thumb strokes gently over her skin beneath her shirt.

"It's not my fault she draped herself over me in her sleep," Y/N hears Lisa reply, somewhat giddily.

True to her words, Y/N realize that she is quite literally laying half on top of Lisa right now. Her head rests comfortably on Lisa's chest, arms wrapped securely around Lisa's torso as her leg is tossed over Lisa's thighs.

A smile pulls at Y/N's lips as she hears Lisa's heart begin racing at the way she tightens her grip around the girl the slightest bit. Y/N hum contently.

"Good morning, baby," Lisa lightly trails the tips of her fingers over the side of Y/N's face, caressing her softly.

"Good morning, Lis," Y/N reply, voice low as sleep still clings to the edges.

"Did we wake you?" Jennie leans the slightest bit closer to Y/N, and Y/N can feel Jennie's leg pressing up against hers beneath the sheets.

Y/N shakes her head, a soft 'no' leaving her lips as her eyes remain closed for the moment. She is more than content to continue laying in their embrace like this for the time being, seeing as she is much too comfortable to move.

"Did you sleep well?" Lisa asks, hand moving to cup Y/N's cheek tenderly as her thumb strokes gently over Y/N's skin.

A content hum leaves Y/N's lips as she nod. "Very."

Y/N shifts the slightest bit, turning more to lay on her side and feeling just how close Jennie really is to her back as Jennie's chest presses against her.

Slowly, Y/N's eyelids flutter open, looking up to see Lisa already staring at her with such a fond gaze.

Exactly three days have passed since Y/N's little escapade in the cinema room, and she has noticed how all of them have been that much more affectionate with her lately. If one of them doesn't have their arm wrapped around her shoulders, or her waist, another is holding her hand, or resting theirs on the small of her back.

Y/N has taken the liberty to have one or more of them spend the night with her since the second day had passed, feeling the need to have the comfort of their presence with her as much as they have hers.

Which is exactly how she finds herself curled between both Lisa and Jennie right now.

"I always sleep better when I'm holding onto something," Y/N reminds them, and she watches as a brilliant smile stretches across Lisa's face.

"You can hold onto me for as long as you'd like, baby," Lisa leans in to place a tender kiss onto the skin of Y/N's forehead, loving the way Y/N stare back at her with wide eyes as she pulls away.

Little does Y/N realize the pout that Jennie wears behind her.

"I really appreciate that, Lisa," Y/N smile, hand coming up to rest on the side of Lisa's neck for the moment. "You both seriously don't know just how severely touch starved I am."