what do i even name this?

Tomioka pov:

I kept playing with myself, my legs shaking as I dialed a number. I felt pathetic for wanting his help. 'M-mm~ sanemi-, yes, can you come to-to d-demonslayer.. corps.. i-i need you.. badly,' I said, moaning from the pleasure. 'Ohhh~ it's that kind of need~ I'll be there right away, text me the room number,' he said, then hung up.

'NGHH~ F-FUCK~!' I moaned, releasing onto my stomach once more.

God, I had to fix myself up.

.

.

.

Sanemi pov:

I smiled wickedly as I heard tomioka moaning for me through the phone. I knew he was being needy, so I rushed over quickly. Thank God genya was out by muichiros for a sleepover.

I had been waiting to pound him into the bed so fucking hard- a whole year I've waited.

I hopped into my truck, breaking most speeding laws, but I didn't care. The love of my life needed me.

I had loved tomioka since I had first met him. And now, I get to help him.

I made it to the hotel, checking my phone for the room number. 521 perfect.

I went into the elevator, pressing onto the 6th floor. I reached the top and bolted to his room, knocking on it hard.

Tomioka pov:

I heard the knock on the door. I shut off the vibrator and put on my boxers, not my pants, though. 'C-coming!' I said and heard a voice behind the door. 'With the way I'll rail you, you will sure be cumming' sanemi said and I scoffed.

I opened the door to him and he examined me. 'Put on clothes and gather your stuff, we are going to my house for the night,' sanemi told me. 'But genya,' I said, and he smiled. 'He is off fucking muichiro'

I smiled and gathered my stuff, putting on a white t-shirt and my black sweatpants.

I walked to sanemi, wrapping my arm around his and smiling.

.

.

.

We got to sanemis help, and he threw me over his shoulder, I felt embarrassed at how easily he could pick me up.

'You do not know how long I've waited for this,' sanemi said, tossing me onto his bed with a smirk. 'Same here,' I said, and he looked at me smiling mischievously.

'Where did the shy giyuu go?' He asked, putting both hands on either side of me. 'I ate him up,' I replied, kissing sanemi hungrily.

He bit my lip until I opened my mouth, him sliding his tongue along the roof of my mouth.

God, he was so hot.

'H-hurry the fuck up' I moaned onto the kiss. He pulled off my shirt and then his. 'If I can't walk after this, I'm killing you,' I said to him as he was undoing his belt.

'If you can still walk, I'm not doing it right,' he replied with a wink.

That's kind of hot.

He crawled back on top of me, pulling my sweatpants down.
He looked at me, and then he licked his lips. What the fuck was he going to do?

He reached his hand into my boxers, wrapping his scarred hand around me firmly.

'Ngh~' I moaned as he caressed my tip.
'You like that?' He asked, kissing me.
I nodded my head into the kiss. He pulled down my boxers all the way, throwing them to the side of his room.