4. Crocus

Author's pvo

Haechan reached home when he saw his mother seated on a couch waiting for him.

Mrs.Lee: "haechan, son come here" (haechan went towards her) "So how was the dinner?" (she asked and Haechan lay down while resting his head on her lap)

Hc:"Fine eomma" (he closed his eyes as mrs.lee started runing her fingers in his head which made him relax)

Mrs.lee :"So how was everyone?"

Hc: "Fine... Aunty was asking for you"

Mrs.lee:"How's Renjun?" (Haechan opened his eyes)

Hc: "Eomma don't take his namne. You know right how much this boy irritates me. Just don't talk about him"

Mrs.lee:"It means you both again fought today" ( haechan closed his eyes but didn't replied.His phone startedringing, he received it without checking the caller ld)

Hc: "Hello?" (Renjun's voice came from the otherside) "You...!! Why you called? Don't you get that I'm not interestedin talking to you?" (he sat up and and start yellin athim)

Rj :"Stop yelling first just call to ask about my balloons. They are in your car. Please takecare of them" (haechan mouth wide open)

Hc(in mind) :"Really!! Those stupid balloons. I just don't believe that he just call for his that stupid balloons"

Hc:"Balloons right!! Wait and watch (he said and walked towards his car)

Rj: "Renjun what are you doing?" (Haechan  ignored him.He took those balloons out of his car and insert his car keys in them so they blasted with a noise)

Hc: "You heard that!! These were your balloons. They are dead now" (he cut the call. He went in and saw mrs.lee  who was standing there, trying to understand what is going on)

Hc: "Eomma good night" (he rushed to room)

.

.

Finally jeno reachedin yuta 's house and he saw yuta  who was, watching tv.

Jn:"Hyung where is Jaemin?"

Yt:"Jaemin is in his room. But Jen why are you here now? We got the news ofyour engagement" (he said sarcastically)

Jn:"Shut up" (he yelled and run towards Jaemin room)

He open the door as he reached there. He entered and saw Jaemin who was. on bed. His face was dip in in the pillow but jeno can still hear his hiccups.

Jn:"jaemin... (Jaemin turn towards him)

Jeno was standing in the middle of the room Jaemin just kept looking at jeno  whose tears were streaming down.

Jm(in mind) : "Why l'm crying? When I know that he belong to somewhere else, to someone else then why??" (Jeno walked towards Jaemin and lifted his chin)

Jn:"You believe me?" (Jaemin removed jeno's hand from his face and step back to create some distance between them)

Jm :"I told you..that..I..just need the protection of your name" (he said while crying) Renjun is a nice boy. You will stay happy with him. You... don't need ..to..think about me" (he said while looking down)

Jn:"What did you say" (he asked taking step closer)

Jm:"I.. don't have any...problem...with... engage.. (he stopped) "You should...agree on this engagement" (he turn to other side to hide himself from jeno's eyes)

Jm (in mind) :"This hurt I'm feeling in my heart is  killing me why i'm feeling this pain?" (Jeno grabbed jaemin's arm and turned him)

Jn:"Now say what you were saying?"" (he said directly looking in Jaemin's eyes. Jaemin tried to move but jeno again pulled him)