14.Heather

Jeno was smiling and looking at jaemin who was
busy in talking with rj and jungwoo while having his dinner. jaemin looked up at him and smiled. Jeno winkedat jaemin making him blush.Jeno laughed and walked to mark who was calling him continuously. while the two devileyes were noticing the drama.

Hyemi: "Did you see him? That bas***d"

she growled while Eric was driving to the house they were living these days.

Eric :"Yeah, but I was noticingsomething else. (Hyemi  turned to him)

Hyemi:"What?" (she asked confused)

Eric: "jaemin is in rich people. They are very rich and that boy who was roaming around jaemin seems very close to him" (Hyemi nodded)"That boy can be a problem forus" (he said again)

Hyemi: "What are you waiting for?I want that little bird in front of me begging for his life. He really gave us a tough time" (she growled and Eric nodded)

Eric: "Just wait for some more time" (he said and start thinking something evil in his mind)

.

.

Yumark's wedding day

yt:"Guys how I'm looking?" (he asked combing his hair again)

Jn:"Hyung, this is the fourth time you are asking this same question. Now hurry up"

Haechan chuckled looking at yuta who was glaring at both of them.

yt:"Guys it's my wedding and you both are making fun of me" (haechan laughed while going closer to yuta)

hc: "I know it's your wedding. But you are getting late. Come on our brother in law must be waiting"
(he said and yuta chuckled)

Jn:"Hyung l be leaving I need to see mark hyung as well, or he will say I'm just thinking of my bestfriend not my real hyung (yuta  laughed and nodded):"Bye guys, see you at venue"

He said and left from there and entered in his room.
Mark  was getting ready whenjeno and Jisung.

Jn: "Are you ready hyung? (he said and stood behind mark)

mk:"Yealh, Almost done" (jeno nodded)

js:"Hyung are you sure about getting married to a god of pervert" (Jeno chuckle while mark  glared at Jisung)

js:"I mean to say is. In few hours you will be taking vows with yuta  hyung, so you have time now you can back away if you want. mark hyung you know I'm just concerned for you" (he said with a fake concern look)

mk: "Jisunggg shut up (he yelled and jeno and Jisung burst into laughter.

.

.

Yuta was standing on the stage waiting for his soon to be husband while haechan was looking at yuta  who was waiting for mark impatiently.

Jn:"Hyung will be here in anytime (he said looking at yuta)

hc: "Relax man (he said as he saw yuta getting excited)

yt:"Thank you to be relax on your wedding (haechan chuckled)

Jn:"So impatient to see my hyung?" (he whispered in yuta's ear)

yt:"0fcourse" (jeno  and haechan chuckle)

Jn:"See my hyung then

Yuta and haechan  turn jeno's finger direction and saw mark who was coming with mr.lee.

Jn: "Doesn't my hyung looks handsome" (he asked looking at yuta  who was lost in  seeing his groom)

yt:"Of course he's handsome"