8.Coreopsis

Haechan walked towards renjun's house and jumped through wall in the lawn. He almost fell on the ground and felt a sharp pain in his arm. He look.at his arm and saw few scratches caused by bushes of the plants. His arm was bleeding but he didn't pay attention on them and again dialed renjun's number. He start moving ahead but didn't know which was renjun's room. He was looking at the balcony's. He again dialed renjun's number.

Rj: "Hello..."

His sleepy voice came and Haechan felt a wave of peace and happiness run in his body. His heart jumped and he felt himself closing his eyes and was feeling renjun's voice which was going directly in his heart.

Rj:"Hello?" (he again said and Haechan came to his senses)

Hc : "Injunie" (suddenly he said)

Renjun came to his senses when he heard the voice and the name "INJUNIE)

Rj: "Huh!!" (he got up from bed and sat) Hae.. Haechan..." (he called to confirm)

Hc: "Renjun"

Haechan called again and renjun's  heart start beating fast. Renjun could feel haechan taking deep breaths. Renjun's breaths start getting uneven, He turned to see the time and was shocked to see the clock showing 2:20 of the night.

Rj: "haechan is that you?" (he asked again)

Hc: "Come in your balcony" (his voice came)

Rj:"Huh!! Balcony why?" (he asked looking around)

Hc: "Just do it"

Renjun step out of the bed and turn the lights on. He went towards the balcony. A cool-breeze touched his face he look down in the lawn. His eyes were going here and there. There was all dark in the lawn.

Hc: "Just look straight" (Rj looked infront of him in lawn)

Rj (in mind) :"There he is standing infront in his white t-shirt.

Haechan took a step forward and renjun saw his face in the moonlight.

Rj :"Haechan"

Haechan name hardly spill from his mouth. He was not saying anything but Rj was feeling haechan's eyes on him. When Haechan didn't say anything Rj waved his hand to bring him in conscious but Hc was lost.

Rj: "Haechan wait I'm coming" (he cut the call)

He turned and took deep breaths as his heart was beating as hell. He smiled.

Rj (in mind):"I don't know whyI'm smiling. Why I'm feeling happy"

He went inside the room. Before going out he went infront of the mirror and check himself out. He run his fingers in his hair's to comb them and run out. There was all dark in his house. Everyone was asleep. He tip toe towards lawn. He slowly open the door and went out. He walked toward the side of lawn where Hc was standing. Renjun's pace slow down as Hc was looking at him which made him shiver a little from inside.

Rj:"Haechan" (he called him as he reached)

Hc: "Hi" (Rj looked at him in disbelief)

Rj(in mind): "What? He's here to say Hi to me!! Idiot!!!"

Rj :"What are you doing here? And specially this time?" (he asked going closer)

Haechan was not saying anything but was just looking at Rj. Haechan's deep eyes were fixed on him. Rj felt himself melting. Rj waved his hand infront of haechan.

Rj:"Haechan wake up" (he almost whispered)

Hc: "Huh!!" (he came to his senses)

Rj:"What are you doing here?"