11. Carnation

Hc (in mind) :"Im so excited to go on shopping because there I could see him, I can spend time with him who completely changed the world of my heart. Renjun"

Jn:"Haechan ready!" (Haechan turned towards him)

Jc: Trying to get ready" (he said while taking his clothes out)

Haechan was throwing one by one his all shirts out of wardrobe.

Jn:"Haechan hold on. let me help you  (he came  forward and look at the shirts hanging in wardrobe)

Jn:"This (he said and put the shirt of blue colour infront of haechan )

Hc:"No" (he took the shirt from jeno and threw it on bed)

Jn:"This one" (he said and put the black colour shirt infront of haechan )

Hc:"No not this"(he threw that shirt too)

Rj:"May be I can help?" (both jeno and haechan  turned towards him)

Renjun walked towards them and they both step aside to give him way.

Rj :"You are getting ready like this is your wedding (he laughed while saying and then picked up a shirt)

Rj:"This" (he gave haechan a grey colour shirt)

Jn:"But..!" (he tried to say but haechan took the shirt from Rj)

Hc: "It's perfect. I'll wear this"(he said and rushed to the washroom to change)

After few minutes haechan came out and stood in front of jeno and Rj.

Hc:"How Im looking?" (they both look up)

Jn:"Not bad"

Haechan smiled and looked at Rj who was already lost in in watching haechan. Haechan winked at Rj who jumped on the place making haechan chuckle.

Jn:"Let's go now" (haechan nodded)

They three walk out of the room. Jeno  was walking ahead and haechan was walking with Rj taking slow steps with him. He leaning on renjun's ear who blushed on his words.

Hc: you look cute.

They walked towards porch and took seatin jeno's car and dorved towards the mall and went towards parking lot to park the car and renhyuck  came out of the carwhile jeno  went to park the car.

Yt:"Hello!"

They turned and saw yuta  standing behind them with Jisung,Mark, jungwoo and jaemin.

Hc :"Hey where were you?" (he hugged yuta)

Yt:"Just stuck in traffic" (haechan nodded)

Yt :"I thought to bring the most beautiful boys of my life with me on this wonderful shopping"

He gestured his hand towards mark, jaemin,Jisung and jungwoo.

Hc :"That's great. It will be fun" (all turn to see jeno who was coming towards them)

Yt: "So shall we?" (all nodded and walked towards mall and step in)

Haechan look around and his eyes caught on Rj who was talking with girls. His smiling and shinning eyes brought smile on haechan's face.

Yt:"Control bro!"

Haechan startled on the voice and saw yuta  winking at him and then moved ahead. They allwere roaming in the different shops.

Rj:"Boys I think you came to roam only but.we are going to shop. God. I'm so excited".(Haechan shook his head in disbelief)

Hc:Gosh this boy is crazy for shopping"