10. Azalea

At hospital

Yt:"Uncle I'm telling you I'm here then why are you tensed?" (he said looking at mr.Lee)

Mr.Lee:"I know son but you also need some rest. I can stay here (Rj wide his eyes)

Rj (in mind) :"No no no uncle can'tbe here. If he stays here then how willIstay here. (Yuta looked at Rj who just shook his eyes)

Yt:"Uncle you gowe all are here. Me, jeno and renjun, He's our bestfriend so how can we live.him, You just don't worry" (mr.lee nodded)

Rj(in mind) : "Thank God!!"

Soon their parents left leaving them alone with eachother. Jeno and yuta turn and look at Rj.

Rj: "What??" (they both sighed)

Yt:"For you see what we are doing?" (he whispered as he passed from Rj making him startled)

Jn:"We are going to bring some dinner you go and sit with haechan"

Rj nodded and looked at yuta who was giving him mischievous smile. Rj entered in room and saw haechan who was laying onbed with closed eyes.

Hc: "Injunie(Rj freeze on the spot. Haechan open his  eyes and looked at rj)

Rj:"sorry it's me not your Injunie " (he walked towards haechan and took a seat)

Hc:Are you jealous?" (he looked at rj who was avoiding haechan's gaze)

Rj :"Why woula 1? Oh because of your Injunie. He didn't even come to see you" (he said annoyed)

Hc:He came (Rj's eyes widened)

Rj: "What? When? When did he come? (he said trying to control his tears)

Hc: "When I was in sleep (he smiled)

Rj:"Yeah you were in sleep and he came! Then how you know that he was here?"

Hc: "I know. because I can feel him. He said said  something in my ear" (Rj turn his head to hide the wetness of his eyes)

Rj :"Haechan I'll just come"

With that he got up  and turn but haechan hold his hand and stopped him.

Hc:"You are not allowed to go anywhere

He said and pulled Rj backon bed. Rj's eyes were lowered. Haechan pulled Rj towards him and caressed Rj's cheeks.

Hc:"Don't cry. I don't like to see tears in your eyes (he whispered making Rj shy) "I didn't know that I can make you feel shy" (he whispered in his ears)

Jn:"Hey guys (Jeno and Yuta entered in room)

Rj hurriedly stand up and look at jeno. Jeno and Yuta look at him with widen eyes. They can't understand why rj is scared.

Yt:"Let's have dinner" (Rj nodded)

Hc: "You guys are going to eat this spicy food Infront ofme, How bad you are!!" (he said annoyed)

Yt:"Hey don't worry dude. Once you get fine. l take you to the food street" (haechan smiled)

They all had dinner and all the time Rj was feeling haechan's gaze on him.

Jn:"Okay haechan we are going, We'll see you tomorrow morning"

Jeno and Yuta both left from there while yuta  was having mischievous grin on his face.

Doctor:"Mr.Lee( Rj  turned on the voice an saw doctor and nurse standing)

Doctor:"We can check him" (Rj nodded)