Finally complete

Emilias Pov

I wake up in the morning and grab next to me but my hand falls in an empty bed. I open my eyes a bit confused and look at the empty bedside next to me. Leah isn't there. It's just 5 days after we got married. She can't run away that quick. I sit up and rub my eyes a bit. I can't hear any noise from the house. Maybe she went out to shop something.

I get up and before doing anything, I go downstairs to look if Leah is there. I come down and see Leah sitting at the kitchen counter. There are bags at the door. Shit. I knew it. She wants to leave me. Why isn't she already gone then? I was so worried about this happening one day. Everyone always left me so I was prepared for this day. I just didn't think it would be that soon. I just look at her with a sad and disappointed face. Leah on the other hand had a grin on her face which soon fades as she sees my expression.

"Are you okay?" She asks. How can she ask me that? She is about to leave me and asks if I'm okay?

"You're leaving me, right?" I look down. I can't look into her face when she says it.

"What?"

"I knew you would leave someday but why so soon? I thought we had a bit more time. No one ever left so quick." I start to say and I feel like all the emotions from the times I got left come back into my heart. I thought Leah was different. She always said she was different and I believed her.

"No no no, stop. I don't want to leave you." Leah stops me from talking. I look up at her again.

"You don't?"

"Of course not, silly. I love you." She gets up and walks around the counter. "We're going on our honeymoon. It's a surprise." She says. That is why the bags are packed. Now it makes sense. I didn't think we would have a honeymoon.

"Really?"

"Yeah I booked a hotel in the snowy mountains for a few days. We have a big room with a view directly onto the mountains, an own heated pool and I heard they got good food." Leah says. She really did this for me. I told her I wanted to go to the mountains with her someday. She remembered that. I don't have words to say in that moment so I just do a few fast steps up to her and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her lips with a smile. I'm so happy that I married her.

"I love you, Le. This is perfect."

"I love you too." She smiles at me and I peck her lips again. "Better get dressed now so we can go."

"I'm on my way." I let go from her and make my way upstairs again. I get ready as fast as I never did before. I change my clothes and check if Leah packed everything, which she did. She knows me so well that she packed exactly the things I would have packed as well. I don't know when she woke up to do this all in time and how I couldn't have heard her.

When I come downstairs again, Leah is still patiently waiting for me. She looks so sweet how she is sitting there and looks at me with these loving eyes. Her looks always make me melt.

"What?" I chuckle as she smiles at me like she is hypnotised.

"I'm just thinking about the fact that you are my wife and I'm about to go on honeymoon with you." She says. I love how I can always see how much Leah loves me.

"I love the way you look at me." I go over at her and stand next to her chair. I wrap my arms around her and just hug her. I need this. A hug from her was always what I needed. I place a kiss to her head before I let go.

"I think we should go." I say.

"We should." Leah nods and gets up. Now it's time for our first official vacation and our honeymoon at the same time.