Wasn't Even Supposed To Be Alive In The First Place

That night, after having had contacted the prostitute, who told Lino their name was Pixie, that claimed to have proof of Lee Hui Won's whereabouts, Lino sat in his dark room, unintentionally giving his mind space to wander. They had discussed the amount of money, as well as when and where to meet up- some secluded building to avoid Pixie's boss. Apparently, Pixie wanted the money to try and get away from the lifestyle, and run away from their boss. Lino was too scared to ask if they had experienced anything similar to himself.

Pixie was probably forced to wear things like you.

Pixie was probably sold too, but instead of a private buyer, it was someone who forced them to work the streets.

Because you told Han, he probably imagined you dressed like a girl. Like a babydoll.

Babydoll.

Babydoll.

'Babydoll, you're so cute.'

No. No no nonono. Get out of my head.

'Put a wig on him and you won't even be able to tell. You'll have yourself your own babydoll.'  Lee Hui Won told the man who started counting out the money.

'Put on the dress, Minho.'  He was ordered, before he left with the man he would come to know as his master.

Lino felt his heart rate quicken, and his breathing stagger. All the patterns and details of all the dresses he was forced to wear throughout the years were singed in his memory. Front and center of his mind, no matter how hard he tried to think of anything else.
Baby pink with little white dandelions, the sleeves didn't go past his shoulders.
White with tiny hearts of different shades of pinks and reds, it was looser, short sleeved.
Lavender with butterflies, a white collar that his master used to tug on a lot. He remembered choking a lot in that one, going as far as trying to tear it once. He remembers that he had a horrible punishment, just not what exactly.
Soft yellow with bees and ladybugs.
Bright pink with an embroidered bow, the embroidery was bothersome, itchy. It was long sleeved. Eventually the ends of sleeves were stretched from all of his nervous habits.
Peach with polka dots.
There were so many more, since he spent his entire childhood in that place, his body growing over time.
Lino hated pastels, to say the least. But the recollection just sent him into a panic attack, the second he remembered seeing himself in the mirror with the wig, and the first dress he was forced to wear– a pink princess costume.

Fake jewels adorned the obnoxiously puffy dress. The cheap, scratchy mesh layered over a poor attempt of mimicking silk. The waistband was tight and uncomfortable. Almost suffocating. Minho didn't have any feminine shoes, so the next best thing was being forced to wear frilly socks. The new, intimidating man returned with a wig in hand, placing it on Minho, adjusting it until it was on properly. Finally, Minho looked in the mirror. The long, brown hair went to his waist, loosely curled. Bangs fell over his face, tickling his skin.

'Master' was standing right behind him, rubbing his shoulders. Soon those big, unwanted hands moved down from his shoulders, dipping into the front of the princess dress, and the cold fingers found their way to Minho's chest. Then Minho was pulled backwards, as 'master' pressed into him. The dark eyes bore into him through the reflection. Minho had already learned what those kind of touches and looks meant. He shivered. And not from the cold hands.

Lino's phone was still right beside him from texting Pixie, so he immediately called Changbin. But, for the first time, Changbin didn't answer while home. What Lino didn't know was that Changbin had smoked more weed, being mentally exhausted from going through the reports, and was in a deeper sleep than usual. He weighed his options, not liking any of them.