010. CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF

Chapter ten

"Can take care of myself."

The next morning, Maddie was awake and her body was a bit sore, so she was given crutches to help her walk but other then that she was fine, although Jordan being the ever changing heart he was even by the morning seemed insistent on taking care of her, even as she was trying to crutch away from them "Maddie, would you stop? You're gonna hurt yourself!" Jordan called out as they were walking right beside Maddie seeing as she wasn't gonna go very fast "dude, you need to relax! Thank you for coming to find me and taking me to the nurse but I'm all good!" Maddie voiced, chuckling at the end.

Although to prove a point, Jordan stuck they're foot out, tripping her, causing Maddie to yelp as she fell over, Jordan quickly caught her as Maddie's crutches fell to the ground, Jordan raised they're brows "so, your still thinking you don't need my help?" they asked, as Maddie rolled her eyes, Jordan chuckled, as they put her arm around their shoulder and grabbed her crutches, walking off.

Having made it to Jordan's room, they put Maddie down on their bed and put the crutches next to her as they huffed, sitting next to her "do you..do you have any idea who did this?" they asked, as Maddie shrugged "I don't know some crazed acting student looking for views or potential ways to snuff me out seeing as I'm a supe who's afraid to use my sonic scream." she shared, and then scoffed "but enough about me! What about you? I wasn't there to tell everyone the truth and I'm a hundred percent sure Maria didn't seeing as she hates the both of us!" she voiced "well, if she get's above me I might lose my fucking shit seeing as she's taking all my credit. But that will be after whoever attacked you get's their ass kicked." Jordan shared, letting out a breath "cause I know Luke would do it for you." they told her.

As Maddie furrowed his brows "is it just me or is Luke being gone making all of us extremely fucking emotional?" she asked, knowing that was never what this group was, having always been more of the drinking and partiers than the protective and sappy idiots they were right now, in which Jordan chuckled "not just you. Although Brink.." they were going to tell her as someone knocked on the door, the two turned their heads wondering who it could be "go away!" Jordan yelled "Jordan, is that you?" a man asked, and when they did, Maddie's eyes went wide as she turned to Jordan, Jordan's eyes were wide as well.

"Honey?" a women asked "uh, just a second!" Jordan's male voice came through even though they were still in their female form "what?" Maddie mouthed "it's my parents." Jordan told her, as they quickly got up, moving all the makeup off of their desk into the drawer "Jordan!" the man voiced, as knocking exuded again "Jordan!" the man called out, as Maddie began to grab her crutches and stood up, knowing she wasn't really one for parents, Jordan then grabbed their bonging putting it away "hey, open up!" the man voiced, as Jordan looked to Maddie seeing she was getting ready to leave "where are you going?" they whispered to her as they cleaned up the beer bottles.

"Away! I don't exactly do parents, Jordan!" Maddie whispered, as knocking continued "neither do I." Jordan whispered to her, putting the bottles in their closet "coming!" they then called out to their parents in they're male voice "Jordan!" a women then called out, and seeing how hectic they were being and how they only called out to them in they're male voice, Maddie began to realize that they didn't just do them because they didn't no that they were both male and female "what do you need me to do?" she then asked them, as Jordan looked to her seeming to have fixed everything, having not expected her to ask that.

"Your mom and me are here!" the man called out, as knocking continued "your favorite parents!" the man voiced, as Jordan sighed, they put their arm around Maddie leading her to the door and as they did, Maddie felt the change in muscle mass as Jordan turned into they're male form as they answer the door, revealing his parents on the other end "surprise!" the women voiced, leaning in and hugging Jordan, laughing "are you surprised?" she asked "surprised is a word that I'd use, yeah." Jordan told her as his mom pulled away.