019. FORGOTTEN MEMORIES

Chapter nineteen

"Forgotten memories."

The next morning, Emma had come over and met them as after Andre had gotten his memory's back which was why he was somewhere else in the house and not with them as Cate had given Marie her's back and Jordans and right now was working on Emma as she had her hands on her head "remember everything I made you forget." she said, as Emma then began to remember everything she forgot from the past few weeks as Cate then brought her hands down "whoa. Thanks. So glad I had to relive that fucking nightmare." Emma shared, turning to leave "I have to go get Sam." she added on.

But then she stopped and turned around "also, you're a cunt." she told her, turning and walking out and when she did, Cate looked to Maddie and took a deep breath knowing she was gonna be a lot harder than the others "Shetty made you do this?" Marie asked her "you were in my fucking head." Jordan said "why?" Marie asked her "I'm sorry." Cate said looking to Maddie "Maddie, this is gonna hurt more then it did for them, okay? There's a lot. And I don't know if you'll live or die. But I'm gonna have to push really hard and it might break you." she shared.

And when she did, Marie and Jordan furrowed their brows "what the fuck are you talking about?" Jordan asked "what do you mean break her?" Marie asked, as Cate reached her hands out, putting her hands on her head "remember, everything." she told her, and as she did, everything began flooding back into Maddie's mind so fast all the way until she was baby only in quick flashes not really reminding her of anything.

Where as Jordan, Marie and Cate watched, Maddie's body then started shaking as she fell to the floor "Maddie, Maddie!" Marie cried out as she moved over and caught her, tears started falling down Cate's face "I'm so sorry, Maddie." she told her, as Jordan turned their head "Andre, Andre!" they yelled, as they turned back seeing Maddie still seizing it didn't seem to stop, as Marie looked up at Cate with tears in her eyes "what did you do?" she asked her "I..I just wanted her to.." Cate said, but then she started seizing as she began falling to the floor, Jordan quickly caught her, helping her down "Andre, we need help!" they then called out.

As Andre came running out "what's happening?" Marie asked, as Andre ran over "when she pushes too much, it fucks with her head." he shared "so her fucking wiping Maddie too much fucked with her's?" Jordan asked "possibly! I don't fucking no!" Andre voiced, as Marie looked to Jordan "didn't you learn CPR?" she asked, as Jordan turned to her "where?" they asked "at superhero school? Jesus!" Marie voiced, but then both of them stopped shaking and were just lying still "they're, their pulses are slowing." Marie shared "can you speed them up?" Jordan asked her.

"I don't know, I..I, um..what if it kills them?" Marie asked "just do something." Andre told her, as Marie took a deep breath, she got on her knees and put her hands over both of them, hearing they're slowing heartbeats, she began to speed them up and as she did, Andre leaned his head down to Cate's while Jordan did the same for Maddie "she's breathing." the two said, but when they did, Jordan then furrowed they're brows "when do they wake up?" they asked and Andre just looked at them not having an answer especially for Maddie.

In which Andre had picked up Cate while Jordan picked up Maddie, the two carrying them over to a room that had couches as Marie followed them, Andre and Jordan put both Maddie and Cate down "Cate, Cate, can you hear us?" Marie asked, looking to Maddie, worried for her friend "has she ever pushed this much before?" Jordan asked "who cares? This is what she gets for mind raping her friends." Andre shared, turning and looking at Maddie "clearly more then any of us new." he shared, and when he did, Cate gasped awake but as she did, she disappeared in which Marie and Jordan then looked to Maddie, seeing her along with Andre disappear just the same.