I hate the way

I hate the way
Jordan Li
Gen V

I hate the wayJordan LiGen V

Synopsis

The world is full of supes or at least they thought it was until the news of a drug called temp v was revealed to have been given to all babies around the world giving them powers making superheroes not naturally born but made for their parents to potentially make a quick buck.

But that didn't change everyone's point of view especially those attending Godolkin university a school for crime fighting where young supes fight and do whatever they can to keep their positions on the ranking scale to maybe one day have the chance to join the seven.

But even then it's still a college full of reckless teenage hormones and drinking and drugs, where Madison or what she prefers to go by Maddie Amsel happens to be one of those students gifted with the power of sonic scream so she was gifted a necklace to help control her powers and make sure that if she screamed for an emergency situation she didn't accidentally end up breaking glass or worse burst someone's ear drums or if she focused hard enough potentially make one of their body parts explode, leaving her to hone in on more of her fighting skills and with her small stature she's quickly able to move around and take down her opponents, putting her high up on rankings but not as high as she could be if she was to use her sonic scream.

But since she also had strong durability she was good at fighting, putting her high up in the ranks and always being seen fighting others without her scream, the first friend she made was in Cate cseeing as the two were the most quiet in their classes, where she quickly realized Cate had her own superhero hold up having to wear gloves and take medicine to control her powers.

Although the two of them being quite and shy changed when they met Luke Riordan, Godolkens golden boy literally seeing as that was his superhero name plus he had such kind eyes and a charming smile it was hard not to love him and Andre Anderson who always seemed to have weed or potentially any party drug you wanted.

But yet the one thing Maddie could never understand is why they had to invite Jordan Li, seeing as he was Brinks TA, Maddie tended to call him Brinks lap dog seeing as he did everything and anything for him where Jordan would then fire back and called her a dog claiming that the necklace she wore was basically a leash saying that if she really wanted to she could take it off and everything would be fine.

And that was only one of their arguments, the two couldn't stand being near each other for more then ten seconds before the other started rolling their eyes or acting like the other being around was such a problem but Luke being who he was would laugh it off and remind them that Godulken university was a place for all supes to feel welcomed.