002. bella .

jan. 30, 2024.

9:23 a.m.

Man, whats the real life equivalent to keyboard spam?

Like, having a seizure I guess, but I can't inflict a seizure upon myself everytime I find something funny. 

I want an apple.

I have been procrastinating for the past hour. But also, goth girls are really hot. 

Damn it, think! Where the fuck are my notes?!

I scrambled through my mess of a desk, papers scattering everywhere. Mmmmm, I don't even remember what I wrote the details on. Was it a notebook, sticky note, notepad...? Oh my god, Vira is literally going to murder me. 

I can almost hear Vira's voice in my head. She's scolding me for my lack of organization right now. 

A glint caught my eye from underneath a pile of old magazines. YES! There it was, a crumpled piece of paper sticking out from between two books. I snatched it up, relief flooding through me.

As I unraveled the note, scribbled with hurried handwriting, the details I needed came back to me. It was all about what I caught on the news the other day. She'd kill me if I couldn't present it properly.

The clock was ticking, and I had to gather my thoughts. As I sat back down, my gaze shifted to the computer screen. Maybe I could type up a rough draft before she popped into my room. But first things first—I need an apple.

No, damn it, no apples, Bella!! 

Oh my god, my phones buzzing. Don't be Vira. Please don't be fucking Vira.

VEERUH🗣️🔥💯

can you hurry up

bella

my bad gang hanf on🫄

VEERUH🗣️🔥💯

what is that.

bella

that's me

do you have any baby nams❤️❤️❤️

VEERUH🗣️🔥💯

please just come into my room

"VIRAAAA!!" I shouted, swinging open her door. She looked up at me from her chair, unamused. 

"Have you gotten anything else on the news recently?"

"Yes, actually," I stated proudly, slamming a crinkled piece of paper on her desk. "Voila."

She examined the paper, reading what I wrote. "Jason Miller, January 27th. Miguel Rodriguez, January 28th. Hiroshi Tanaka, January 29th. All aneurysms." She looked up at me. "Huh."

"And I also may or may not have a plan to get the details of the deaths," I smiled awkwardly. 

Vira stared at me, a serious expression on her face. "Whatever you're about to say, I know it's going to be stupid."