010. reha .

feb. 14, 2024.

5:00 p.m.

God I want to fucking kill myself.

Henry and some chick he brought over are fucking in the room next to me right now. 

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm single. 

I'm supposed to be preparing for a party we're throwing in a few hours but I really can't be bothered. 

One night stands are so stupid. But maybe that's just me coping, because I'd totally agree if it were ever offered to me. God, I'm always thinking with my dick.

The house is FUCKING SHAKING. Holy shit, I'm about to start praying to every god ever mentioned.

I want out. Let me OUT.

I'm literally going to grab a pitchfork and some hay and light it on fire and go through his room and stab him and watch as the light leaves his eyes while the girl— Oh, my phones going off.

four eyes

HELP I ACCIDENTALLY SENT MY FRIEND A VIBRATOR

me

now how the FUCK do you do that

four eyes

i got it mixed up i meant to send him a butt plug 🙁

me

what the fuck???

why did you have a vibrator to begin with wtf bella

four eyes

NOW LISTEN HERE YOU BITCHASS BOY 🤬🤬🐿️🤬

🤬🤬🥶🥶**

🤬🤬🤬🗣️***

🤬💔🗣️🥶****

me

🤬🤬🤬🤬**

four eyes

thanks

but anyways HE;P HE WABTS TO KILL ME HES COMING TO NY HOSUE

me

i hope he crucifies you

four eyes

HOW DARE YOU?????

four eyes is typing...

I shut off my phone, grumbling. It was deserved, her friend would have the same reaction if she sent him a butt plug. If someone sent me a vibrator or butt plug in the middle of a lecture I think I'd swan dive off of my deck.

I'm gonna make a coffee. I need it to cope with this bullshit. 

I opened my room door, glaring at the sock on Henry's doorknob. Fucking disgusting.