[EP 5] Dunk at GMMTV

Joong and Dunk were drawing heads when stepped into the GMMTV office, Dunk especially. As much as Joong loved seeing Dunk in a 3 piece suit, he had asked him to ditch it and blend in with casual wear. Everyone wondered who was that good looking guy beside Joong. 

Was he a new actor?

They sat in the office with Phi Aof

"Luuk (son), I'm afraid we haven't found a partner for you. Everyone is afraid for their life after the last accident, even Mai backed out the last minute. I really do think you are the perfect embodiment of Win in The Secret Within but if I can't find a partner for you, I will have to drop you." There was no other way for Phi Aof to soften the blow.

"It isn't just one project, isn't it? Once you drop me, I wouldn't have any other projects because of what happened. Acting is my life passion!" Joong slammed the table. Paaw Jack squeezed his shoulder to comfort him. Dunk could only stand there and observe. He had read the report. His last partner was in the hospital, fighting for her life. She may never act again. It was a miracle that Joong escaped that fate. They had no way of finding who the culprit was. The investigation had only shown that it wasn't an accident. It was an intention to take Joong's life.

Joong had looked towards Dunk, "What about him?" Dunk was confused by what he implied.

Phi Aof looked at Dunk. "Sure, he has the look but we're talking about acting here."

Joong passed Dunk the script. "Let him try, we'll decide from there. Try the part of Sun highlighted in yellow, Dunk. I'll be Win"

"Luuk, he's your bodyguard! How do you expect him to do his job if you ask him to act?!" Paaw Jack trying to dissuade him. Dunk was wondering along the same line but he saw the desperation in Joong's eye. He sighed and took a look at the script. He memorized it and told Joong when he was ready. Dunk took a deep breath as he tries to channel into the character.

"Why, why are you still here? I don't understand what you want from me!" Sun (Dunk) shouted, tears rimming in his eyes as he looked at Win (Joong).

"I just want to be there for you, to take care of you, to love you. There's nothing more that I ask of you." Win (Joong) pressed his forehead against Sun (Dunk) .

"There's nothing that I can give." Sun (Dunk)'s voice trembled as he spoke.

"Love me" Win (Joong) whispered. Sun (Dunk) could no longer hold the tears within, it rolled down his face unwillingly. Win (Joong)'s lips hovering close to Sun (Dunk) . Dunk shied away from it, wiping his tears and wai-ed at Phi Aof.

"Shiiaa... He's good. He's the best version of Sun I've seen so far. The chemi between both of you...ohoo~~ This is going to be a hit!" Joong smiled. He looked towards Dunk as he flustered at Phi Aof's compliments. 

His sunflower never disappoints.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: picking up random name and random character again.

Oh, this is Mai: