[EP 23] saying good-bye

Sarawat and Tine were shocked to see Dunk alone. He passed back the car key to Sarawat.

"I have to apologize Khun Paaw, Pa. I won't be able to continue my duty as Phi Joong's bodyguard anymore." He wai-ed towards the both of them. 

"Why?" Tine couldn't begin to understand what happened.

"I don't want to mess up Phi Joong's relationship with his mate. It would be best if I leave. I can't begin to thank you for how the both of you have been treating me as your son." He was about to get down on his knees to wai at their feet before Sarawat stopped him. Sarawat and Tine really couldn't begin to understand what Dunk meant but it would be meaningless to push for an answer without their son present.

"So, we won't be seeing you again? Can I still go over to the Tangsakyuen compound to see you?" Tine asked as he hugged him. Although he thinks it was a mistake and his son would never think of having a mate other than Dunk, he really does see Dunk as his son. He wanted to make sure he would be okay.

"I don't plan to stay at the Tangsakyuen compound for the moment." He really doesn't want Phi Den to be finding him.

"Would you like to visit Khajornborirak clan then? A new environment to clear your mind?" Tine tried to persuade. Dunk couldn't believe his ears at what Tine offered. He nodded.

"I can arrange someone to drive you over tomo-" Before Tine could even finish, Dunk had interjected.

"Can it be tonight?" Dunk pleaded. Tine's eyes soften. Sarawat called Man over to give Dunk a lift.

Dunk looked back as the view of Guntithanon clan house got smaller and smaller.

"La gorn (good bye), Phi Den." As Dunk said goodbye to his first love, saying goodbye to Win as Sun, saying goodbye to all possible relationship between them.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: To my understanding, la gorn is only used between people in a relationship, especially when they end their relationship. This is to my understanding, please ask a native speaker. I'm putting this out here just so you know it's not meant to be used as an everyday good -bye greeting😅😅