[EP 19] being in the limelight

While waiting for the clan gathering to come, Dunk had accompanied Joong on promotional tours for the series they shot. Dunk had thought that he is accompanying Joong as his bodyguard. But Joong had reminded him that he is attending the tour as an actor of the series, as his onscreen partner. He had never truly understood the implication of being Joong's onscreen partner. It felt foreign to him when people had clapped and cheered when he introduced himself. It felt weirder to see his name beside Joong on placards or to hears the fans chanting JoongDunk. He was introduced to the concept of ship. The fans were shipping him with Joong.

He had not thought much of how he interacted with Joong

He had not thought much of how he interacted with Joong. Joong had always been a person who likes skinship. Dunk was used to it since he first met Joong 7 years ago, so he had no qualms when Joong would hug him, rest his chin on his shoulder to see what he was doing on his phone or gave him a sniff kiss on the check. He just lets him do whatever he wanted. What he did not expect was the fans' reaction to their interaction. They were gushing and swooning when they saw them brush their hands or when they sit close to each other. Even more so when Joong held his neck, as if leaning down for a kiss as part of the game. 

Dunk had let it slipped when he had called Joong, Phi Den when they got off stage. He had forgotten that the mic was still on and when they heard the fans scream along with a unified aww-ed. He realized his mistake. Joong gave him a side hug, telling him that it is fine. It stirred the fans further.

Dunk was glad when the tour was over. He wasn't use to the limelight. It had always been just Pond and him. It wasn't until a year or two ago that they met Phuwin and was introduced to the Tangsakyuen clan. There was nothing romantic about the way Pond and Phuwin met. Pond was trying to get help as Dunk went through his first heat. Phuwin was trying to escape his enemy. Pond had helped Phuwin disarm his attackers. Phuwin had helped Dunk through his heat. It wasn't until Dunk recovered from his heat, Pond and Phuwin were too tired and had forgotten about scent blocker, that they knew they were true mates. The rest was history.

***

Sarawat had informed them that the clan gathering will be held in two days. Dunk sighed. Phuwin decided to bring Dunk and Pond to his favourite ramen shop to unwind before things get hectic. 

A moment of peace before the storm.    

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: after thinking thru, no, just no. There's no way to insert anything valentine in this EP🤭🤭 I'll leave it like this. It's cute and fluff enough for me. What do you think?