Special EP: Don't underestimate a gentle alpha

Sarawat huffed as he looked at Som's file. He was a rookie on the elite team. A foolish one at best.

His first downfall was to doubt Dunk.

After Joong and Dunk's mating had been official, Dunk had taken on the duty to overlook the training of the elite team. Joong wasn't too happy about it. He imagined his sunflower being in a room full of alpha. His possessive nature wouldn't allow it. He didn't like the idea of Dunk needing to spar with them as part of the training. He would rather Dunk not spar at all with elite team but if needed, he may spar with those who are mated. That was the line he drew.

The rookies could never understand how the future clan omega could best the established members of the elite team. Som was the one who laughed the loudest, claiming that it was all an act and he could easily defeat Dunk. Man and Boss couldn't hold back their laughter when they heard his bold claim. They had laughed till they had tears in their eyes.

"I'm willing to bet that you can't even touch him." Joong said calmly when he heard Som's bold claim. Dunk raised his eyebrow, Joong winked at him. Dunk huffed and shook his head. He had tolerated Som long enough and to have his mate on his side gave him all the permission to teach this pup a lesson. 

True to Joong's claim, Som couldn't come close to Dunk. He avoided Som's move effortlessly, like he was taunting him. When Dunk had enough fun, he had him in a choke hold.

"What will happen if I applied a bit more pressure?" he whispered to his ears. Som's legs were shaking uncontrollably by then.

The rookies never doubted Dunk ever again.

His second downfall was to doubt Joong

Joong no longer allowed Dunk to oversee the training after they had found out that he was with pups. Sarawat had asked Joong to take over his duties to understand what his mate had been dealing with. He should start to understand his duties as the future clan alpha.

Som didn't learn his lesson. He had ridiculed Joong, saying how he was a weak alpha to wear his omega's bite mark, he didn't see how he can be future clan alpha. He challenged Joong to a sparring session. Sarawat had tried to hide his smile. Dunk had been sparring with Joong for a while. He wanted to make sure that his mate was capable of protect himself, so it wasn't a question of whether he can or cannot defeat Som. 

Sometimes, Sarawat wondered if Joong had specifically tried to lose to Dunk so that he pampers him after. He is his son after all. Sarawat knows that he does it with Tine. He couldn't help but think of his bunny. He missed the moment when Joong puts Som in his place. It was just within a matter of seconds. His son was never a patient man to begin with. His bunny would say that he learns it from him.

His third downfall was not admitting defeat- choosing to speak ill of Dunk in front of Joong.

Som was a sore loser. When he couldn't best Joong physically, he attacked him with words. He claimed that Joong didn't know how to put Dunk in his place. He didn't see how Dunk was fit to be the future clan omega. He was sure that Dunk would know what it meant to be an omega if he was his alpha.

His ultimate downfall was to forget that Joong is a true alpha.

Joong had shifted into his true form, not a care that his clothes were torn to shreds. He was on top of Som within seconds. Joong was huge in his true form, being the alpha that he is. Som had wet himself when Joong growled at him. Joong was so close to attacking him but something stopped him.

Joong raised his head suddenly. His ear twitched. He got off Som. His tongue lolled to the side as he trotted out of the room still in his true form. Sarawat rolled his eyes. A fierce alpha a second ago before becoming the love sick puppy that he is. Dunk must have felt his anger through their bond and had called out to him.