[EP 9] Pond takes over

Pond began to understand why Dunk fell sick and started having those recurring nightmare. He was on constant alert. The moment he stepped on set, he was rushed to do make up. He would use that time to memorize his script while keeping an eye on Joong. When they were rehearsing by themselves or with the acting coach, he would scan the place. When they started acting, he would need to improvise to avoid anything that may harm Joong. It shocked Pond that such things happen on set. They really do need to do further planning to overcome the constant threat. Despite all that was going on, he saw Dunk as an actor. The person that Dunk could have been if that tragedy didn't happen. It was a mesmerizing sight to see how he sinks into the character. He took a snippet of it and sent it to Phuwin. 

All the could have, would have, should have.

***

Dunk sighed on his way back to the Tangsakyuen compound. He finally got to let go of all the stress that he has been holding in for the day.

"Why didn't you tell me it was this bad?" Pond asked as he was driving.

"I wanted to discuss with you and Phi Tang during the weekend but I was down. It's impossible to continue the way that I'm doing. We need a team to secure the set before we begin. I don't think we can avoid diving into the issue. It's either someone on set or someone close to Phi Joong. What are they really after? Are they aiming at Phi Joong as an actor or Phi Joong as the heir to the Guntithanon clan?" Dunk voiced the thoughts that had been running through his head.

"Let's start with where the incidents happen the most, so far it's only on set?" Pond tried to get a better idea of the situation at hand.

"As far as I know. Phi Joong trusts the Guntithanon clan's elite team, there hasn't been any attack on their compound as far as I know." Dunk had gotten reports from Phi Man and Phi Boss, Sarawat's right hand men. 

"Who knows his schedule the best?" Pond thought of the most obvious first. 

"Paaw Jack, but it can't be him. He practically fainted when the first incident happened. It has to be people on set. We'll need to run a background check on the production team. What I'm afraid is it's the part timers that we can't check. We'll just have to eliminate all possibilities until we find the answer" Pond was impressed with Dunk's train of thought. He can see Phuwin's influence on Dunk. He would like to think that his mate would be proud of him.

***

Joong wasn't happy when Pond informed him of the plan but he relented after understanding the logic behind it. His sunflower was running on fumes, they needed more help. He asks Pond to be discreet which he agrees.

Things were a lot less intense after the plan was in place. Dunk felt like he could breathe again. The progress was much faster on set. Phi Aof was happy either way. As they ended the shooting for the day, Phi Aof called Joong and Dunk over.

"We are making good progress. We'll be starting on the more intimate and kissing scene soon. I understand the circumstances are a little different for both of you. Since Joong, you are technically Dunk's boss. I know you have chemistry but we need the scene to be believable. I need the audience to believe that you are in love. Work on your relationship. Maybe get to know each other beyond this employer employee status." Dunk blushed at Phi Aof's instruction. He looked towards Joong then looked nervously towards Pond. He had forgotten all about intimate scenes. Phi Pond was watching him on set. How was he going to be able to explain to him.

"When will we start shooting intimate scenes?" Dunk asked Phi Aof hoping he has time to explain to Pond and Phuwin together so that Phuwin may calm Pond down.

"Next week, so you have time to build your relationship." Phi Aof encouraged them both. Joong noticed Dunk's nervous glance towards Pond. He's starting to think that Pond holds a parental role in Dunk's life or that he is sort of like a guardian towards Dunk.

How will he convince him to allow Dunk to act in intimate scenes? 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Bear in mind that Joong doesn't know that Dunk is an omega so he doesn't know that Pond is Dunk's alpha guardian. It's kinda a given he would be confused why Dunk would be nervous that Pond might not agree with him shooting intimate scenes. Why would Pond disagree to begin with since Dunk is a beta? that's the thought process for Joong. 

3EPs today even though it was a busy day for me.