[ 𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    Blinking from the harsh sun that invaded her eyes, (Y/N) yawned as she exited the bus that she had been traveling on for the last couple hours, the host of the TV show that she had signed up to be on—Chris McLean—introducing her to the array o...

Blinking from the harsh sun that invaded her eyes, (Y/N) yawned as she exited the bus that she had been traveling on for the last couple hours, the host of the TV show that she had signed up to be on—Chris McLean—introducing her to the array of cameras that were angled toward him and the group. Since she had been on the bus with everyone, she knew who was who, who disliked who, who liked who, and so on. What she didn't know was what their mode of transportation would be, gaping up at the hulking vehicle that Chris deemed 'safe' to fly in, the man's face painted irritatingly enough on the sides.

"Excuse me..." one of the contestants spoke up—Courtney—her dark eyes squinting up at the plane while one of her hands shaded said eyes. "...but I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane."

"Relax," Chris raised his hands in defense. "It's perfectly safe." As he said so, a part of the plane detached, making another—Owen, a rather large guy—jump in fright. "Now boarding!"

"Yeah... no," (Y/N) scoffed with a slightly disbelieving smile. "If we get onto this thing, I'm positive we'll die."

"No!" Owen screeched in pure terror, his eyes wide as he waved his hands around dramatically. "I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my Mom! No, I'm not doing this! I'm out! This is unethica—!"

In an instant, his words were cut off as Chris slapped him over the head with a frying pan.

"Look what you started, (Y/N)!" Chris exhaled in annoyance as he motioned to the boy who by then had sunk to the ground with mumbled words escaping his lips before blacking out, the girl feeling no remorse as she just snickered at the host, the man rolling his eyes before turning to the rest of the group. "Now, does anybody else have a problem with it?" His smile returned when everyone stuttered positive responses in fear, turning to the cameras to then say, "Now boarding on a voyage to a million big ones! We're saving you a first-class seat for all the action, right here on 'Total... Drama... ♪ World Tour! ♪' And... cut!"