[ 𝟐𝟓 ] - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    With (Y/N) nodding off sitting next to Alejandro, the windows of the plane dark to signal that night had fallen, the boy was quick to make sure that her head would fall against his shoulder instead of Noah's who was on the other side of her

    With (Y/N) nodding off sitting next to Alejandro, the windows of the plane dark to signal that night had fallen, the boy was quick to make sure that her head would fall against his shoulder instead of Noah's who was on the other side of her. When he did so, he was more than pleased when, even in her unconscious state, she took his actions a step further by wrapping her arms around his own and snuggling deeper into his chest.

    He swallowed thickly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "I can't wait to see the look on (Y/N)'s face when she wakes up..." Alejandro smirked to himself as he brought a knee up to his chest. "How cute~"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Alejandro then glanced up when Gwen yelped in pain upon Courtney sitting on her sunburned hand, the latter looking far from apologetic from the wicked smirk that she hid. Raising a brow at Courtney's rather childish antics, he then realized that such hostility brimming within Team Amazon was exactly what (Y/N) wanted and why she wished to be in First Class—to see it was gratifying, yes, but at the same time quite aggravating. His brow twitched even further when Owen and Noah began mocking Sierra and laughing about "nose shakes" which was just Owen shooting Jamaican peppers from his nose with milk.

    It disgusted Alejandro.

    He was only grateful that (Y/N) didn't have to encounter such stupidity.

    Unfortunately, it seemed that all the commotion pulled (Y/N) from her slumber, for the next thing he knew, she was pulling away and taking her warmth with her. Yet, when she realized she had fallen asleep on his shoulder, just like he wanted, she became flustered and avoided eye contact with him.

    "Is something the matter, mami?" He hummed, leaning in even closer to her.

"Nothing that concerns you," she pushed his face away, her own still burning considering she hadn't expected to wake up to close to him.