[ 𝟑𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

    "Duncan!" Gwen exclaimed with an enthusiastic tone as she watched the still disheveled boy walk over to the group waiting for him, Chef following behind him in traditional Grecian golden armor complete with a helmet sporting a red plume down t...

    "Duncan!" Gwen exclaimed with an enthusiastic tone as she watched the still disheveled boy walk over to the group waiting for him, Chef following behind him in traditional Grecian golden armor complete with a helmet sporting a red plume down the middle. "You're okay!"

    "Great, Duncan's back," Chris announced. "Now, get your butts on the plane so—"

    "One sec, Chris," Courtney interrupted him as she turned towards Gwen with narrowed eyes, her hands placed almost assertively-so on her hips. "You sounded really relieved, there."

    "Well," Gwen's eyes widened. "I-I know how you feel, so—"

    "You know how I 'feel?'" Courtney questioned, her eye twitching at that as her expression further descended into one of betrayal and anger. "Like, you get it, or like you feel the same way?"

    "Uh..." Gwen floundered.

    (Y/N) watched the conversation between the two girls, knowing that her words towards Courtney spoken way back in New York were still haunting her. If anything, her hostility for Gwen up until that point was nothing compared to how vengeful she could become—a vengeance (Y/N) knew Courtney would very much carry through. Luckily for her, the Amazons still hadn't gone through their elimination ceremony.

    She met Alejandro's gaze.

    He nodded.

    Approaching Tyler and setting a firm hand on his shoulder, watching as fear flashed across his expression, he uttered lowly, "It's time you pay back that favor." Speaking loudly so then everyone could hear, he continued, "Please, Tyler... why don't you tell Courtney what you know about Duncan and Gwen?"

    Courtney gasped.

    However, she felt as if she knew what Tyler was about to say, her pulse thrumming in her ears.

    She begged it not to be true.

    She pleaded for it not to be true.

    "I-I saw Duncan and Gwen kiss!" Tyler announced loudly, his muscles strained.