[ 𝟏𝟔 ] - 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    "It's dusk," Alejandro announced, setting his hands on his hips upon walking into a small clearing, his team following closely behind him just as the sun began its descent

    "It's dusk," Alejandro announced, setting his hands on his hips upon walking into a small clearing, his team following closely behind him just as the sun began its descent. "We can camp here."

Owen groaned as he crawled along the ground begging for food, specifically nachos, due to not being acclimated to the hot jungle—a jungle that did not provide him food nor water as civilization would. Noah sarcastically noted how much they were missing in terms of ingredients, yet Izzy took him completely serious, even writing down a list.

    (Y/N) chuckled at that.

    Noah glanced at her smiling ever so slightly, but it was gone just as quickly as it came.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"(Y/N)'s pretty laidback," Noah shrugged as he crossed his arms in the bathroom confessional, his expression still pretty monotone. "I guess I kinda like that. I mean, have you seen my team? She's probably the most sane."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Anyways, team..." Alejandro stepped right in between (Y/N) and Noah with a tight smile, his one eye twitching—from what, no one really knew, and they really didn't think it would be wise to ask. "We should start preparing for nightfall. Owen and Tyler, you stay here on guard to make sure that no creatures or anything comes near. Noah, you and Izzy are on food duty. (Y/N) and I will find some wood for a fire."

"Yeah... yay, Al..." Owen exclaimed weakly from where he still was on the ground.

Alejandro rolled his eyes at the boy as he and (Y/N) parted from the rest of their teammates in search of wood and anything else that could be used as kindling. In all honesty, though, he wanted to find a chance to talk to her alone.

"So... any thoughts on that alliance?" He hummed in question as he picked up a few sticks.

"Not really," she shrugged.