[ 𝟏𝟒 ] - 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    "I'm gonna seize the you!" LeShawna growled at Heather once the girl had slapped her, knocking her off the platform before diving down after her to bitch-slap her some more

"I'm gonna seize the you!" LeShawna growled at Heather once the girl had slapped her, knocking her off the platform before diving down after her to bitch-slap her some more. "You've had this coming for three seasons!"

    Everyone cheered at that.

    And it was obvious why, for no one liked the manipulative and scheming Heather who treated everyone as if they were below her.

    Even (Y/N) cracked a smile.

    Alejandro could only smirk devilishly at his handiwork, his eyes then turning back to Sierra with a hard edge set in the hues. The girl—fueled with passion to knock down the man who knocked down Cody—was a formidable challenger, but Alejandro kept in mind that the person he needed on his side the most was watching him. He couldn't allow said person to see him lose so boorishly when he had already promised her he wouldn't.

    With everyone distracted by LeShawna and Heather's fight—Heather's tooth even being knocked out in the process while several bruises formed along her pale skin—and no one looking his way, Alejandro swiped his leg under Sierra's feet and then shoved her harshly off the platform before she could even so much as blink.

    He rubbed his knuckles along the edge of his red shirt with a victorious smirk.

    "Looks like Team Chris is Ultra Mega Hot wins again!" Chris exclaimed after he glanced back to the platform upon hearing Sierra's cries of pain, too caught up in the other fight to have seen Alejandro's underhanded tactics.

    Alejandro's eyes met (Y/N)'s.

    Just from keeping her gaze steady with his, she could practically hear him saying, 'I told you I would win for us, chica.'

    It made her want to roll her eyes.

    However, she was pleased.

    Alejandro winning that day's challenge—no matter how he did it so cockily—meant that he secured his team the one spot in First Class that every other team desired. While (Y/N) almost couldn't stand Alejandro, she knew that he was useful—and she wondered if she should make do on that usefulness by finally agreeing to an alliance with him.