[ 𝟐𝟔 ] - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    "At this point, I'm starting to believe that Chris is a sadist," (Y/N) muttered, her brow twitching as she stared at the elderly man in front of her who was guarding the expansive Tower of London

"At this point, I'm starting to believe that Chris is a sadist," (Y/N) muttered, her brow twitching as she stared at the elderly man in front of her who was guarding the expansive Tower of London. "That, or he's criminally insane."

    "Probably both," Noah pointed out.

    Team Chris and Team Amazon both stood in front of their respective guards who, by Chris' orders, they would have to strip to find a clue which would lead them to a series of clues all the way to Jack the Ripper's lair. Considering that the challenge was to hunt down Jack and unmask him while at the same time avoiding being his latest victim, (Y/N) was sure that Chris was laughing the entire time he thought up this challenge.

    She then crossed her arms.

    And Alejandro...

    Chris said he was taken by Jack, meaning that happened even before we arrived.

    So, if I had gone with him...

    She let out a small exhale of breath at the thought, knowing that the infamous serial killer had already passed on so whoever had Alejandro was likely an actor. The fact didn't comfort her much as she then turned back in to the situation at hand to see the boys arguing over who would take one for the team and strip the guard. The musical number that Chris threw in didn't help either. Singing along with the rest of her teammates, (Y/N) decided the easiest course of action would be to check the non-detestable places of the guard, mainly his pockets, jacket, and head.

" ♪ Look, guys, a clue! ♪ " She sang after grabbing the envelope from the guard's hat.

After reading the clue, she gestured for them to all follow her as she led them inside and up winding stairs towards a medieval torture room full of jail cells, rusted equipment, and pulleys. However, it looked as if the torture device they'd have to use was one which stretched someone.

    "Ugh, now I know Chris is actually a sadist," (Y/N) gestured to the table. "This is proof."

    "Yeah, I don't really want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain," Noah blinked at the stretch rack, letting out a scoff before then crossing his arms. "So? Who's it gonna be?"

    "Ha, I'm flexible to the extreme, bro!" Tyler stated proudly before bending his entire lower body back to flip his legs over his shoulders. "Sweaty Monksha Yoga! Woo-hoo!"

    "Quick, tie him down before Alejandro shows up and makes me do it just because I'm shorter," Noah ordered to Owen.

    "Why don't you like Al?" Owen questioned as he strapped Tyler in to the device. "He's great!"

    "I don't trust the guy," he responded as he walked over to grip the wheel to pull the ropes strapping Tyler in taut, the corners of his lips dipping into a frown as he glanced at (Y/N). "I don't know how you're going to take this (Y/N) since it seems like you're close with him, but it's true. To me, he's like an eel dipped in grease, swimming in motor oil."

    "Dirty?" Owen guessed.

    "Slippery," Noah corrected.

    "Wait, why would (Y/N) be upset?" He then asked as he turned towards said girl. "Oh, wait! Haha! Are you and Al secretly dating?"

    (Y/N) raised a brow at that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I can see how Owen could jump to such a conclusion since Alejandro sure is... flirty," (Y/N) summed up to the camera as she leaned back in the toilet confessional, her expression one of ease yet at the same time her (E/C) eyes reflecting just a hint of concern. "However, Noah's also not wrong about Alejandro's more... manipulative side. After all, it's how we got to this point in the first place."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"No, Owen," Noah answered for (Y/N) with a roll of his eyes. "That's just how Alejandro plays the game. Think about it—he's like Heather, just with social skills."

With that, Noah began winding the wheel, and though Tyler complained heavily at first, he then quieted down so he would onto grunt softly in pain from time to time until the rack clicked and a small compartment opened to reveal another clue. Noah was the one to grab the envelope that time, and although he and Owen raced off, (Y/N) was just about to free Tyler, blinking in shock from how they just left so quickly.

"Wow," she chuckled down at Tyler as she began to untie him. "Guess you were too quiet, huh?"

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all!" He gasped.

After letting Tyler go, both he and (Y/N) then took off in the direction Owen and Noah went. Unfortunately, just as (Y/N) was passing by a rather dimly lit passageway leading down, a gloved hand wrapped itself around her mouth while another grabbed her arm before yanking her down into the darkness. A bag was then thrown over her head, and although the situation was grim in itself, she assumed she wouldn't be killed, so she didn't scream nor struggle.

Allowing who she assumed was Jack the Ripper to lead her away, she was then dumped unceremoniously on the ground.

"Seriously?" She groaned with a wince.

Pulling open the burlap bag that Jack had stuck her into, she popped her head out of the opening and was surprised to find herself back in First Class. Not only that, but Alejandro, Cody, Sierra, and Chris were all there as well watching the challenge play out through multiple screens set up.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Alejandro questioned with concern as he pulled her up. "That brute didn't hurt you, did he?"

"I'm fine."

"OMG!" Sierra squealed as she jumped up and down upon witnessing the scene, her grin bright and her eyes glimmering with a type of excitement that made (Y/N) wary of what she was about to say next. "Owen is so on to something! If I didn't know, I would totally agree that you guys are secretly a thing!"

"I wouldn't mind that," Alejandro flashed (Y/N) a charming smile.

She scoffed.

Hm...

That does not seem like a... tactic...

How interesting.