[ 𝟐𝟒 ] - 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

    After watching Cody and Sierra crash into the side of the cement pool, along with Alejandro and Tyler doing the same not even moments later, (Y/N) wasn't too keen on being the next to go

    After watching Cody and Sierra crash into the side of the cement pool, along with Alejandro and Tyler doing the same not even moments later, (Y/N) wasn't too keen on being the next to go. Luckily, Owen came back—without Izzy, she noted—so that both he and Noah could take the next round. Yet, more so, Alejandro forced them to take the next round, his glare centered on Noah as he said so.

"Are you upset with Noah or something?" (Y/N) questioned Alejandro with a raised brow.

"Why do you ask that?" He merely hummed.

"Every time you look at him, you look like you want to strangle him," she pointed out both figuratively and literally whilst one hand propped on her hip. "You're very good at hiding what you're really feeling most times, but not always."

"Oh?" Alejandro smirked as he tilted her chin upwards. "You've been watching me?"

    Smacking his hand away, (Y/N) then grabbed his necklace and pulled him in closer, watching the way he looked extremely surprised by her actions as she murmured, "Do you want me to?"

    Before Alejandro could even say anything to that, his hands trembling and his heart racing in his chest, (Y/N) pulled away and walked off with Tyler for round three of the longboard competition. Placing a hand over the lower portion of his face to hide the grin that twitched onto his lips, Alejandro struggled to retain control of his emotions. It was true that (Y/N) had been close to him before, but this type of effect was different—was more than enough to be completely addictive.

    "Tyler!" Alejandro called out, stopping said boy in his tracks. "Hold on for a second."

    Fear flashed across Tyler's face.

    It was only for a moment, but it was enough for Alejandro to catch it, his eyes narrowing.

    Hm...

    Seems like there's more than one problem...

    "I'll be switching places with you for this last round," he then informed Tyler, his green eyes wandering to (Y/N) who was walking up the hill towards the starting point, his gaze appraising her body in every single way. "I mean, we need to move to win, don't you agree?"

    "Y-Yeah..." Tyler backed away awkwardly. "Go for it, Alejandro..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Is it bad that I'm kind of scared of Alejandro now?" Tyler questioned as he rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes searching the camera's lens as if it would give him an answer. "I mean, he—"

His eyes then widened.

"Shoot!" He smacked his hand to his forehead. "Maybe I shouldn't have let him go with (Y/N)! He was looking at her after all..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Alright, Tyler, are you ready?" (Y/N) questioned without looking back as she kneeled down on the longboard, flinching when she felt a hand settle itself on her shoulder.

"I'm not Tyler," Alejandro whispered into her ear, watching with delight as goosebumps raced up her flesh. "Let's win, okay, (Y/N)?"

As the two launched themselves down the track, both of them leaning forward to build up speed, (Y/N) stiffened when feeling Alejandro's hands grip firmly around her waist, his skin warm and making a steady heat crawl up her neck towards her face from how close he was. Not only that, but considering they were just in their bathing suits pressed against each other, it was enough to make her flustered.

"Team I Am So Hunky-Dory-Dreamy Hot wins first place with a total score of two minutes, thirty five seconds!" Chris announced through his megaphone. "Team Amazon... haha... you would be going to the elimination room... if this weren't a reward challenge! Psyche!"

"Ugh!" Heather stamped her foot in aggravation, her scowl bitter.

Helping (Y/N) out of the pool to walk towards the small group, Alejandro then kept glancing at her from the corner of his eye, scanning her up and down to make sure she wasn't hurt. Considering he had done everything he could to minimize the damage she would take launching into the empty pool, he was satisfied with his assessment of her.

"Unfortunately, I need First Class to prepare for the next challenge, so, Team I Am So Hot will have to join the Amazons in Loser Class!" Chris continued, everyone then groaning at that.

"But we won, McLean," (Y/N) scowled at the man. "We deserve First Class."

"Don't care," he laughed.

    Grumbling about how unfair the situation was, (Y/N) followed the rest of the contestants into the plane towards the mess hall where they were served juice considering how hot Jamaica was. Allowing the cool liquid to slide down her throat, (Y/N) then set the glass down before propping her head up, steeling herself for the uncomfortable ride in Loser class. Although she had been in Loser class before, she had grown accustomed to the plush chairs within First class, so it was an unwelcome setback.

"Something wrong, mi amor?" Alejandro glanced over towards the sulking girl.

"Chris is what's wrong," she uttered.

"Are you still upset we were kicked out of First Class?" He hummed, receiving a nod in return. "I wouldn't worry too much. Chris did say that this was a reward challenge, so I'm sure with that, we can easily secure our victory over Team Amazon and fly First class in style again."

"True, but all this... hostility isn't really working for me," (Y/N) gestured to where Team Amazon was subtly glaring daggers at each other.

"Isn't it what you wanted, though?"

"Yes, away from me."

Alejandro chuckled softly at the girl's grousing, finding that this side to her was absolutely endearing. Normally, when someone complained about anything, he felt the urge to quiet them, but this time, all he wished to do was continue conversing with (Y/N). It was such a startling change, but it was one he embraced.

After all, considering he was this comfortable around her, it made him all the more want her in an alliance with him.

And he would ensure that outcome.

No matter the cost.