[ 𝟓 ] - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 】

    First class was definitely a perk on the show that (Y/N) wished to keep, especially considering the distance between the countries they were visiting

First class was definitely a perk on the show that (Y/N) wished to keep, especially considering the distance between the countries they were visiting. As of now, she didn't exactly know where they where going next, but she theorized either to the far East to China, Russia, Korea, or Japan, or to the far West back to Canada, the US, or to Mexico. After all, they had been in the air close to twelve hours.

    She wondered how those in Loser class were doing, but decided to shrug the thought off.

    "Isn't this the life, (Y/N)?" A voice next to her hummed, the girl turning her head to see Alejandro sitting next to her with his hand out, offering her a cookie that smelled delicious. "I have to say, you are more... ruthless, than I predicted. Stopping me from helping the girls was quite... unexpected."

    "If I hadn't, this 'life' wouldn't have existed, and we'd be stuck not in first class," she grumbled, taking the cookie from his hand.

    "I think we still would've won—we were leading."

    "But their boat was crafted better," she pointed out, watching his expression ever so subtly twitch. "Besides, I didn't want to let your admiration for Heather's far more ruthless demeanor than mine get in the way of my comfort."

    Alejandro smirked at that comment.

    "My dear, (Y/N)..." he uttered lowly as he leaned forward ever so slightly. "Are you... jealous?"

    She slid her gaze to the corner of her eyes.

    It's obvious what he wants.

    Letting out a sigh, she set her untouched cookie down and leaned forward exactly as he did, pulling him in by the collar of his shirt as she smirked, whispering, "Oh, my... how did you know?"

    The seconds crawled by almost tantalizingly so.

    She then released him and ate her cookie.