[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 】

    (Y/N) watched as Alejandro walked back and forth, encouraging his team with a speech that she knew he didn't prepare for

    (Y/N) watched as Alejandro walked back and forth, encouraging his team with a speech that she knew he didn't prepare for. She was actually quite impressed with how he roused the team's spirit, then glancing beside her towards Sierra who was obviously not impressed.

    Well...

    That's what happens when you're obsessed with someone. Other guys don't even exist to her.

    With her arms crossed, (Y/N) further observed how Alejandro began to direct Tyler and Noah to first sit on the goat before then telling Sierra to perch herself on Noah's shoulders and Owen to sit on Tyler's shoulders. As she waited for him to tell her where she should go, she merely let out a small yelp when he scooped her up into his arms to leap forward in a graceful manner, landing perfectly on Owen's and Sierra's shoulders.

    "Woah!" Tyler exclaimed. "We're perfectly balanced!"

    "Okay," Noah rolled his eyes, however also a bit astonished. "Color me impressed."

    (Y/N)—unfortunately so—could feel heat rising to her face as she clutched Alejandro tighter so she wouldn't fall, he in turn responding in the same way. Able to practically feel both his gaze and his smirk on her despite keeping a wary eye on the ground, she chose not to engage.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Okay, I was not swayed by him," (Y/N) spoke into the camera of the plane confessional, her eyes pinned to the ground. "Don't even think that I was for a second. And besides, it was just to balance us and to further us in the race."

    "Are you sure?" Chef Hatchet—the man having dark skin and eyes, a large stature, and currently wearing a blue pilot suit instead of his usual kitchen attire—turned around to say. "He is quite dreamy."

    She narrowed her eyes.

    "I'm just saying," he turned back around quickly. "Guy's quite a catch."