[ 𝟔 ] - 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

    "With a score of 462,000, Team I Am Really, Really, Really, Really Hot takes the Super Mega Pinball Smash and wins a leg up in the next Japanese challenge," Chris declared after Alejandro stepped out of his pinball last with the panda bear hel...

"With a score of 462,000, Team I Am Really, Really, Really, Really Hot takes the Super Mega Pinball Smash and wins a leg up in the next Japanese challenge," Chris declared after Alejandro stepped out of his pinball last with the panda bear held proudly in his arms unscathed.

DJ continued to sob over his panda that unfortunately did not escape injury.

"Nice one, Alejandro," (Y/N) raised her hand in a fist with a smile of congratulations when he had given back his panda and returned to his team.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," he smiled, grabbing her hand and brushing his lips softly against it instead of giving her a fist bump like she expected, the girl able to feel how his lips curled against her flesh as he stared into her eyes. "That means quite a lot to me coming from you~"

"I'm sure it does," she laughed softly as she then pulled her hand away from his and walked off.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Alejandro may be 'smooth like gravy' as DJ says, but I'm not gonna fall for it," (Y/N) stated confidently as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm in this game to win, not to flirt with boys—especially boys like Alejandro."

    She then tilted her head.

    "Though... I wonder how he would react if I flirted back? Wouldn't that be something."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Once everyone was gathered from their pinballs, Chris and Chef led them back to the plane where they would be completing their next challenge. And after watching a dubbed version of Total Drama: Action despite it already being in English, Chris revealed the challenge: making their own commercial for a new product of Chef's, the Total Drama Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails.

    (Y/N) blinked.

    Well.

    It could be worse.