[ 𝟏𝟎 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 】

    "It's been twenty-five blister busting minutes, and nothing!" Chris yelled down at the three teams scurrying up the ropes from atop Lady Liberty's crown, looking disappointed at how slow they were going—meaning that views might drop due to how...

    "It's been twenty-five blister busting minutes, and nothing!" Chris yelled down at the three teams scurrying up the ropes from atop Lady Liberty's crown, looking disappointed at how slow they were going—meaning that views might drop due to how long they were taking. "You guys are bumming me out! Hurry up!"

    (Y/N) paid no mind to the man.

    All she needed to do was focus on climbing the rope at a quick but steady pace, her hands already feeling raw from how tight she had to grip the rope. Upon feeling a slight jerk in the rope, she then glanced up to see Alejandro with his leg hooked around Team Amazon's rope, his expression one of sympathy as he spoke to a still seething and depressed Sierra.

    Her eyes narrowed.

    Now what is he doing?

    Making a mental note to ask him what he was conversing with Sierra about, (Y/N) forced herself to continue climbing, eventually reaching the top. However, just as she was gripping the ledge, a hand lent itself out to her, and as she took it, she found herself being pulled into the arms of Alejandro himself.

    "Looks like you needed a hand there," he smirked, the look not fading even as she pushed him away.

    "Yeah, thanks," she brushed him off.

    It was only then did he frown.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"It seems (Y/N) is growing colder towards me..." Alejandro hummed in seemingly disappointment as he crossed his arms over his chest, not even paying attention to the camera where viewers could obviously see how displeased he was at the fact. "How do I get her to like me..."

His eyes flicked up.

"...for the alliance, obviously," he finished quickly, his brow however twitching.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With Alejandro by her side, (Y/N) helped pull up Izzy, then Tyler, then Noah, and then were currently trying to heave Owen up as well. Unfortunately, he seemed stuck no matter how much they pulled, and a bitterness washed through (Y/N) when seeing that Team Amazon was first up the crown despite the hostility brimming within the group.