[ 𝟕 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

    (Y/N) was somehow sleeping on the cold, hard bench of Loser class after Japan, a bit worn out after everything that had happened

    (Y/N) was somehow sleeping on the cold, hard bench of Loser class after Japan, a bit worn out after everything that had happened. She made sure to curl up in a corner so she wouldn't disturb anyone, and vice versa, not really keen on being woken up by Owen or Izzy or anyone else stupid enough to wake her—not like anyone knew how she was when she didn't get enough sleep.

That was, until turbulence kicked in.

    Thrown from her once somewhat comfortable position, she landed with a grunt on top of someone's rather toned chest, glancing down to see Alejandro smirking up at her.

    "My, don't you move quick," he flirtatiously hummed as he placed his hands on her waist.

    "That was the plane, not me," (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she pushed him and sat right side up somehow, doing her best to click in the worn and raggedy seatbelts. "And besides, your rock-hard abs almost knocked my teeth out."

"You think my abs are rock-hard?" He raised his brows, seemingly only paying attention to that one particular phrase.

She groaned.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Did I think his abs were rock-hard? Yes," (Y/N) clicked her tongue. "Does he need to know that? No. He already has a big enough ego as it is."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Rattling with the plane as it made a horrible landing, practically scraping at a jerky pace along the runway, (Y/N) thought she would be glad to escape such a death trap, but when being pushed out of the vehicle into the freezing harsh elements of the country they were in, she wasn't so sure.

    "Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris exclaimed with a laugh from inside the plane.

    (Y/N) turned.