[ 𝟏𝟓 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    (Y/N) watched with a smirk as Chef—the burly man for some reason dressed in a feminine white nurse's uniform—slapped a black eyepatch over Alejandro's now bruised left eye

(Y/N) watched with a smirk as Chef—the burly man for some reason dressed in a feminine white nurse's uniform—slapped a black eyepatch over Alejandro's now bruised left eye. She found the entire process amusing, especially now that she likened the boy to a pirate.

"Looking good," she chuckled when he turned to face her.

"Always," he smirked.

"My, what a large ego you have," she hummed as she rested her elbow against the arm of her seat, then propping her head up with her fist so she could stare lazily at Alejandro across from her. "If you don't keep that in check, who knows? You just might end up with another bruised eye."

"Is that a threat I sense?" Alejandro scoffed at the absurdity as he crossed his arms.

"It can be whatever you want."

Before Alejandro could even hope to ask what (Y/N) meant by her rather cryptic sayings, Chris interrupted him over the intercom to announce that they were finally making their descent into the Amazon, specifically Peru. He then went on to say that he hoped none of Team Amazon predicted being in the Amazon was lucky, something that made (Y/N) guess one of the members did indeed say that.

"It looks like today will be interesting, won't it?" Alejandro mused after the announcement, his green eyes practically sparking with mischief.

"I'm sure it will be," (Y/N) gave him a coy smile.

After a rocky and rather tumultuous landing, all three teams exited the air craft for Chris to explain their next challenge: an eighteen hour trek through the jungle to Machu Picchu where they would then search for a golden treasure to win. Also were they warned about a native tribe called the Zing-Zings, several killer insects and creatures, along with making sure to camp at dusk considering the jungle was too dangerous to roam at night.

(Y/N) face-palmed.

Great.

This was exactly what I wanted: to become sweaty in a hot jungle that could kill me.