[ 𝟑𝟏 ] - 𝐀𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    (Y/N) searched Noah's eyes and could tell that he was being completely serious in telling her his opinion on Alejandro and how he had feelings for her, and if she were being honest, she couldn't deny that he wasn't wrong

    (Y/N) searched Noah's eyes and could tell that he was being completely serious in telling her his opinion on Alejandro and how he had feelings for her, and if she were being honest, she couldn't deny that he wasn't wrong. If she really thought about how Alejandro interacted with her, how he looked at her, how he acted around others compared to her, it was obvious he held her in high regards—possibly high enough to harbor feelings for her.

    She merely closed her eyes whilst giving Noah a lilting smile before glancing away.

    She knew.

    She just didn't choose to respond.

    In that moment, Noah realized that he had been completely wrong about (Y/N): she was just like Alejandro, if not worse. He could feel himself frowning at that fact, and was puzzled about why he felt so upset by this realization when she was just another competitor in the game.

    Did he really think of her as a friend?

    As a voice of reason?

    Noah didn't know, and that all the more made his heart twist in agony.

    "And that's two gold for Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot!" Chris suddenly announced, pulling both (Y/N)'s and Noah's attention away from their tense conversation to the finished event, Alejandro standing confidently over Sierra and Courtney with a foot on their backs. "This was supposed to be a one-on-one challenge, but since you guys turned this into a team event, looks like the dudes plus (Y/N) have a lead over the girls."

    Heather stamped her foot in aggravation at that, glaring daggers at her teammates.

    "Don't feel too bad, Heather," Alejandro laughed from her expression, openly mocking her to her face as his gaze drifted back to (Y/N). "It's only natural Team Chris won..."

    Heather followed his gaze.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂