[ 𝟏𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 】

    "Mind if I sit here?" Alejandro questioned (Y/N), the girl currently sitting on one of the couches within First Class, a book propped in her hand that she was already halfway through

"Mind if I sit here?" Alejandro questioned (Y/N), the girl currently sitting on one of the couches within First Class, a book propped in her hand that she was already halfway through. "Assuming you're not busy, I would like to have a chat with you." Sitting down before she could even say anything and crossing one leg over his knee, he continued, "私はあなたと同盟を結びたい [ I want to form an alliance with you]."

Her eyes narrowed.

What is his angle?

"Why are you speaking Japanese?" She questioned as she closed her book, giving him her full attention.

His smirk widened.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Everyone saw that," Alejandro hummed, looking thoroughly pleased with himself. "She's interested in me." Clearing his throat, he then elaborated, "She's interested in forming an alliance with me. Considering how she put her book down, it won't be long before she's min— my alliance teammate."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "誰にも盗み聞きされない [ So no one can eavesdrop ]," Alejandro answered.

    "わかった [ Fine ]," (Y/N) exhaled.

    "わかったとは日本語を話すという意味か、わかったとは私と同盟を結ぶという意味か? [ Does okay mean you'll speak Japanese, or does okay mean you'll be in an alliance with me? ]" He queried with a raised brow, his green eyes shifting with many emotions that (Y/N) wasn't entirely sure about. "君は強い。君を同盟に加えることは私にとって有益だ。私を頼りにできることも、あなたにとって有益だと思う。それで?私に加わらないか? [ You're strong. It would be beneficial to me to have you in an alliance. It would also be beneficial for you to know that you can count on me. So? Will you join me? ]"