[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    "Excellent work, my little porpoise!" Alejandro smiled towards (Y/N) as he helped her up carefully into the boat, completely ignoring the rest of his teammates as he only really wished to pay attention to one person only

    "Excellent work, my little porpoise!" Alejandro smiled towards (Y/N) as he helped her up carefully into the boat, completely ignoring the rest of his teammates as he only really wished to pay attention to one person only. "Does your leg still hurt? Perhaps there is something I can do?"

"Let's just focus on getting everyone into the boat," (Y/N) hummed as she watched Izzy haul in Owen with a fishing net.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Alright... Alejandro is up to something," (Y/N) pointed at the camera with a visible frown, her expression however more of puzzlement than anger or irritation. "Not only is he being more attentive than usual, but also really... touchy. I'm not against it, but at the same time... it's as if he's trying to throw me off my game."

    Her eyes widened.

    "That's what it is!" She placed her fist in her palm. "Alejandro is a manipulator at base level, so he would never gain feelings with a prize involved. He's just using my injury as an excuse." She smirked, then saying, "He's good."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Hi there, contestants," Chris greeted as he drove his boat around to face them. "Ready to row, row, row your boats? First team to get to get their dory to the shore will have a head start in today's final challenge. Oh, and if you happen to land some seafood along the way, you'll get special reward." Raising his hand, he said, "On your mark, get set..."

    With that, the horn blew, signaling the start of the race to shore.

Noah and Owen, the rowers for Team Chris, hurriedly began paddling and soon overtook Team Amazon, Alejandro calling out, "See you on land!"

"Ugh!" Heather scowled. "Row faster! Come on!"

"I'm the experienced rower here, Heather," Courtney narrowed her eyes at the other girl as she placed her hands on her hips. "So, I'm in charge. I am a three-time coxswain, a CIT, and—"