[ 𝟏𝟗 ] - 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 】

    (Y/N) groaned whilst walking with her crutches out of the plane, feeling as disoriented and as dizzy as expected from an extreme case of turbulence on an airplane—turbulence caused by Izzy after pushing a majority of buttons on the control pan...

(Y/N) groaned whilst walking with her crutches out of the plane, feeling as disoriented and as dizzy as expected from an extreme case of turbulence on an airplane—turbulence caused by Izzy after pushing a majority of buttons on the control panel despite Chef's best efforts to keep her away. And now, the plane had to take an emergency landing in the river right next to the Louvre.

    All teams met Chris at the entrance, (Y/N) noticing that Gwen was still there, meaning that there had been no elimination.

    She clicked her tongue at that.

    "I didn't exactly get a chance to prep my introduction, what with the unexpected water landing and all," Chris began as he shuffled through a set of notecards—showing just how ruffled he was from the route not going as scheduled. "I'm just gonna give the highlights. France—city of love, art gallery, filler, lots of artwork, priceless, priceless artwork..."

    "Ah, the city of love," Alejandro mused as he placed a hand to his chest, his eyes flicking over to (Y/N) who stood right next to him. "The mood is so... romantic, wouldn't you say?"

    "Well, considering you don't look like a pirate anymore, sure," (Y/N) chuckled, pointing at his now healed eye free of his eyepatch.

    Heather glared at the two of them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Alejandro and (Y/N)? Don't make me barf," Heather scowled in disgust as she crossed her arms over her chest, practically glaring at the camera as her mind sifted through the interactions between the two people she was talking about. "I see right through that jerk's act. And (Y/N)? I don't know what's her deal, but she needs to stop."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    All three teams and Chris walked—hobbled, in (Y/N)'s case—into the Louvre where several pieces of famous and expensive pieces of art hung from the wall, they then watching as Chef wheeled in a large crate on a dolly. It was explained that they would be finding pieces of famous, fake sculpture hidden throughout the Louvre, and for "motivation" as Chris said, they would be chased by a chainsaw-wielding bear, a Sasquatchanakwa, and a baby seal—a vicious baby seal who seemed to have a grudge against DJ.