[ 𝟒 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 】

    "Woah! There's the finish line!" Tyler exclaimed, he and the rest of his team stopping just before the shore of the Nile, the almost translucent blue water shimmering in the sun

     "Yeah, on the other side!" Noah looked out to where Chris was lounging under an umbrella, now changed and back in his usual clothing.

(Y/N) sighed in relief, wiggling around in Alejandro's hold to get him to let go. While this did induce that almost nihilistic smirk of his, he once more leapt from the goat with her in his arms to land perfectly on the ground before releasing her from his grasp. His gaze lingered on her a second longer before he turned to face the host.

After a rather tumultuous time of Owen shouting at Chris to speak up since they could not hear him, the latter, thoroughly annoyed, grabbed a microphone from one of his interns and shouted, "I SAID, WELCOME TO THE THIRD AND FINAL EGYPTIAN CHALLENGE—BASKET CASES! EACH TEAM MUST WEAVE A BASKET OF RIVER REEDS. YOUR BASKET MUST BE BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD YOUR WHOLE TEAM, INCLUDING YOUR REWARD FROM THE LAST CHALLENGE, A.K.A., GOAT FACE OVER THERE!"

"Hey!" Tyler narrowed his eyes in offense, thinking that the man was talking about him.

"I believe he meant the goat over there," Alejandro said, setting a hand on his shoulder while the other one pointed behind him to the animal chomping on a bushel of grass.

"Oh... right... thanks!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes.

Wow... if we keep up with this slow mentality, we'll be sure to win the race.

Yay...

Her sarcasm-induced thoughts were interrupted when Chris once again began to yell, "AND YOU'RE GOING TO USE THE BASKETS, TOGETHER WITH THOSE OARS, TO ROW YOURSELF ACROSS THE FINISH LINE! FIRST TEAM ACROSS FLIES FIRST-CLASS TO OUR NEXT DESTINATION!"

"Oh, this is perfect!" Sierra proclaimed in excitement, fists clenching.

"What?" Noah gazed at her blankly. "The fact that we're hosed?"