[ 𝟐𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 】

"Wow..." Chris exclaimed after seeing both of Lindsay's and DJ's outfits—outfits that were gaudy and bright and otherwise completely clashing with every other component—and models, literally left speechless from how horrendous he found them. "Anyways... what do you think judges?"

"Both were just terrible," Heather scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "First, I don't know what Lindsay was thinking since all that surrealism makes me nauseas. As for DJ, dull and uninspiring—both the model and all that... pattern was just horrifying. I think my eyes need some bleach, now."

"I just felt hungry," Owen spoke low into the mic, blinking largely. "Yeah, just hungry."

"Yeah, Lindsay, I can't see myself wearing water lilies, haha," Chris chuckled. "And as for DJ... I can also say the same for you."

"So, then what?" Heather groaned.

"Both are outta the show!" He exclaimed as he pointed to Lindsay and DJ.

(Y/N) smirked victoriously.

Alejandro who was standing beside her placed his hands on his hips as he looked down at her almost with some sort of twisted pride. He had seen her speak to DJ before the walk-off even began, and he could tell that it had something to do with the design of the outfit. After seeing both designs, he was certainly impressed with how she had been able to bend the rules to her favor, especially considering how it looked as if Chris wanted at least one of them to stay to make the show more interesting.

Before he could even reach out and congratulate her, she was already walking away with Noah.

Alejandro's brow twitched.

Noah... again.

His green eyes narrowed into dangerous shards that could've cut right through Noah if looks could kill, a type of hatred burning and flaming outwards that he didn't even think he could feel. Sure, he felt annoyance towards certain people—mainly Owen and Heather—but this was different. And that difference was because this certain issue concerned (Y/N) and who she spent her time with.