[ 𝟐𝟐 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    The rain pattered against the windows of the plane as it flew towards the next destination for Chris and the rest of the Total Drama contestants

The rain pattered against the windows of the plane as it flew towards the next destination for Chris and the rest of the Total Drama contestants. (Y/N), currently in First Class, could feel her entire body relaxing as she reclined back in her chair with a pair of cucumbers over her eyes in a rejuvenating facial. Alejandro sat next to her, Tyler sat across from her, and Izzy, Noah, and Owen were in the set of seats behind her.

    And though they were talking, (Y/N) was in a state where she was drifting in and out of consciousness.

    She was that relaxed.

    Then, Alejandro snapped her out of that state when he murmured softly so only she could hear, "Say, chica, I don't mean to push... but when can I expect an answer in response to my question?"

    "What question?"

    "To be in an alliance."

    "I'm sure I already thoroughly answered that for you, didn't I?" She hummed in thought.

    "I was hoping you'd have changed your mind."

    "I'm only going to tell you this once, Alejandro, so listen well," (Y/N) began with a tantalizing smile, wanting to lay everything bare instead of dancing around the topic that both she and the boy had been doing since the day they met. "I know exactly what game you're playing—some may fall for it like Bridgette or LeShawna, but it's obvious to me. So, as I say that, it means that I do not trust you. I won't intentionally try to vote you out or hinder any of your other... tactics, but leave me alone. I will never form an alliance with you."

"Then who?" Alejandro grabbed both cucumbers from his eyes as he leaned forward, a type of loathing rushing through his being at her answer.

"I don't have to tell you that."

For the first time since appearing on that season of Total Drama, Alejandro's true emotions swept across his expression. He had never allowed himself to be swayed to such an extreme, yet somehow, (Y/N) broke down all of those barriers. Excusing himself, he then walked away, but he hadn't been able to do so before someone saw his face—specifically Tyler, who had lifted a cucumber to see what was going on, almost gasping from what he saw.