Chapter 69: Ready To Go

There I was, as I did in fact seem to stand at the front of the cabin. As I did in fact just seem to shiver as I looked at it. As I then did in fact go and look at my watch on my wrist.
I saw that it did in fact read that it was in fact 7:30. As I knew that I was in fact a bit early, never the less. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and Soros to my self, at that.
"Better early than late like they said... Here goes nothing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact let out quite a bit of a rough sigh just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact hear a loud groan from close by. As it was that I did in fact just seem to jump just as it was the case.
I knew that it was in fact one of the dead, none the less. As it was that it was clear that it did in fact see me. As it was that I spoke to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"Guess this is where Kristen got her idea from at the island..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact quickly curse my self just as soon as I had said that.
I felt like it was stupid as to just what I had said. As it was that I knew that London should not know that I knew who she was. As it was that I also felt like I didn't want to give away the location of my new home.
I was not sure if there were cameras around here and where they were. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self as well.
"Well... Too late to do any thing at this point..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And it was that I had in fact began to look back at the fairly big cabin. I then did in fact begin to once again speak to my self, as well.
"Alright... Time to head in..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like if some one was watching me. Than I did in fact sure look suspicious just standing at the front.
I then did in fact begin to start to go and head up the steps. As it was that I did in fact go and start to walk up to the front door. As I listened to hear if there was any noise in side.
So far it didn't seem to be the case what is ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As I then did in fact also go and speak to my self as well.
"Surely there has to be some one that is in there... I'm not just going to go and walk right in..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times just as I had said that.
I did in fact just seem to stare at the door for a few moments longer. Until it was that I gathered up the courage to go and knock. As it was that my heart did in fact seem to race just as it was so, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear foot steps. As I heard the voice of some one speak from in side.
"You go get that Chris!" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that I had heard as to what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at the exact same time too.
I thought of the last guy that I had met at this place. As it was that I did in fact know that his name had been Chris. As it was that he had been a bit of a stuck up ass hole.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head to my self. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Chris is a very common name... It could easily be some other Chris..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I knew that what it was that I had said was true.
But I still felt like it wasn't going to be the case for me this time. As it was that I then did in fact hear the foot steps stop at the door. As it was that I did in fact hear the lock open.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw the door open. As it was that it revealed the face to be none other than the Chris.
I did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self just as it was so. As I did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he saw me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Who the hell let this dick head come to this place? Thought I would never have to see this kid again..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to go and speak up for my self, as well.
"I was told that I was supposed to come here... Chris..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact have a not so happy voice at the end of what I had said.
The guy did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at me. As it was that he did in fact not scare me what so ever. As he was not really that much bigger than me, at that.
As it was that we seemed to stand there and stare at each other for some more time. I then did in fact begin to hear another familiar voice speak from in side. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what they had to say, as well.
"Who is it Chris? Let them in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was of course the voice of Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
As he was the right hand man of London, never the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I felt like Anderson had a some what sense of reasoning.
Even if he might not be the smartest guy in the world. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh of relief. Just as soon as it was that Chris then did in fact go and speak back to him.
"It is Ben... And like hell we should let him in... Do you not know who his sister is?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As his eyes did in fact grow wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and step up to him. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Keep her name out of your mouth... She doesn't like scum like you any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact look at the guy just as I had said that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Chill buddy... I didn't even say her name..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes at me just as it was that he had said that.
It seemed like he was now trying to reason with me. As it was that I felt like I could care less as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and start to step up and speak.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear Anderson speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Let Ben in... He is more highly regarded than you are by London... Chris..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact seem to mock Chris just as he had said that.
It was clear that Chris did in fact not like what Anderson had said. As it was that he did in fact ball up his fist all of the sudden. Almost as if it was that he was about to do some thing.
But in stead, he did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh. As it was that he then did in fact nod back to Anderson, as well. Just as soon as he looked back at me and spoke to me, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Fine... What ever you say..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
He then did in fact move out of the way for me to come in side. As it was that I did in fact feel better just as it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to go and walk in side, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and step in. As it was that I did in fact spot the face of Anderson by the couch, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to smile at me. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to go and speak on over to me too.
"Well hello Ben! Long time no see! Well I guess it's been nearly a year now! But it is good to see you again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. He then did in fact go and nod right back on over to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see him move way for me on the couch.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him. As I went on over to him and spoke back to him as well, at that.
"Yeah... Wish that I could say the same for you Anderson... Guess you are better than Chris I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. The both of us then did in fact go and look at Chris. As it was that I did in fact have a smirk on my face just as I did so.
Just as soon as it was that he had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and move. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to hear him speak back to me.
"Yeah... Fuck you Ben..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was clear that he did in fact not like me what so ever.
I felt the same way about him as well how ever. As I felt like I could care less as to what he thought about me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and look at Anderson. As it was that I did in fact also seem to go and speak to him too.
"So... Where exactly is Shannon at then?" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I felt like she would have been the first one who was here.
As it was that I did in fact know that she had rode on carriage with a few other men. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact see that his eyes were wide, at that.
"Well... I would have thought you would have known by now! Do you not have a walkie to talk to her on?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact tilt his head at me a bit confused, as well.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times at first, all at once. As in the end, I then did in fact go and look at my bag which I had dropped.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to stay calm.
"Well... No... I haven't spoken to her in weeks... She just told me to be here at this exact time on this exact day..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I did in fact begin to hear Chris go and laugh for what ever reason. As I looked at him just as soon as he did in fact go and speak back to me.
"No wonder why you guys got crushed in the attack! You have no communication skills at all!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact hear a few of the other guards seem to chuckle. As I did in fact just seem to grit my teeth just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact just been that sort of way. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... Maybe so... Huh... So I guess that Shannon isn't here... Maybe I should call her over the walkie..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to reach in to my bag. As it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to prove a point for what ever reason. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
I then did in fact begin to start to hear foot steps from behind. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop my self, as well. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear the familiar voice of a woman, at that.
"That won't be necessary Ben... I am right here... Just like I said..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all of the sudden. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a smile just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then did in fact lift my self back up as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done such a thing. I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her. As it was that I then did in fact make sure that she heard what I had to say.
"Oh... Okay... So I take it that every thing went well then?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to move. As it was that I did in fact give her room on the couch for her to sit, at that.
Just as soon as she had seen me do as such a thing like that. She then did in fact begin to go and sit right down beside me. As it was that she then did in fact also go and speak back to me just as it was so.
"Well... It had its tosses and turns but I made it here... And so did you... And that is all that matters..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say back to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. She did in fact seem to have a genuine smile on her face. As it was clear that she was a lot better at acting than I was.
I did in fact seem to be feel very stressed out at the moment. As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare for some time. Until it was that I then did in fact hear Chris go and speak up again.
"Why are we talking about each other right now? Why don't we get to business?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was not all too happy with what was going on.
I saw him leaning against the wall just as it was so. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply ignore the guy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to once again look around the room.
There were about 10 guards in the room all around the place. As it was clear that there was no getting away with any thing. As it was that I did in fact get my mind off of all of those thoughts, at that.
I then did in fact begin to start to focus on what Chris had said. As it was that I did in fact notice that some thing was in fact missing. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact begin to start to go and speak up, all at once.
"Yeah... But where the hell is London at right now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to look all around the place just as I had said that.
As it was that it was as if I was expecting him to do what Shannon had done. As to the fact that he was in fact I'm some other room. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear Anderson go and speak. As his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
"Well... He is going to get your sister for you... Since Shannon felt like she had to make a deal..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him nod to me just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact have my eyes grow wide in shock. As it was that I did in fact know that Shannon had told me that it would be so.
But I had not actually believed it until just now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to smile as I did in fact go and get excited. Just as it was that I then did in fact speak, all of the sudden.
"What? No way... You guys have had her locked up for nearly 3 years!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act calm just as it was so.
I felt like I was doing well with acting, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact feel like they believed what I had just said. As it was that I had a big smile of surprise on my face, never the less, as well.
As it was that it had in fact just still seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear Anderson speak. Just as it was that he had in fact done just as before.
"Well... She had her self locked up for the first year... But as soon as she saw your face it was like some thing changed in her... She now has began to do things... We are sad to see her go... But I deal is a deal..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact go and look at Shannon. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as soon as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was clear to me that it had made her feel a bit uncomfortable. As it was that I did in fact see her lower her head and speak, as well.
"Well... Yes... She is very valuable to us... So we are willing to get her back..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. As it was clear that she didn't like saying what she had said. I then did in fact hear the room go in to silence for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that it had been that way for nearly a minute. I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up for my self, all at once. As I made sure that they all could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"So... When exactly is it that London is going to be back with her?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear Chris go and speak, at that.
"He should be here at any minute... As long as she didn't do any thing to him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he did in fact not like or trust my sister what so ever.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and move on ahead, as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Anderson speak. As I once again listened as to just what he had to say.
"He is fine... Angela knows better not to do any thing... Especially when she knows she is so close to being free!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and start to move, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to go and move. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear some one knock on the front door, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Shannon go and speak up. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Right on que..." I did in fact hear her say, all of the sudden. As it was that she did in fact have a big smile on her face just as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see Chris walk up. As it was that I did in fact hear him speak to who it was up at the front too.
"Yes... Who is it?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact hear a loud noise. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of some one that wasn't London speak. As it was that my eyes grew wide as I realized that it was Tony.
"It is us... We are back and ready to get this started!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to knock on the door louder, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Chris then did in fact let out a rough sigh. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up him self as well.
"Yeah... Alright... Come in then..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide just as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to open the door. I then did in fact first see the face of Tony. As it was that right behind him, did in fact seem to be the face of London and my sister.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact get up from the couch. As it was that I ran over to hug my sister as it was that I did in fact speak to her.
"My God! It is so good to see you Angela!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had a few tears roll down from my eyes just as soon as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to all of the sudden start to see her hug me back.
Though she seemed to have a blank and empty look on her face as she did so. As it was a sight that I did in fact not like to see. As it was that as we let go of each other, London did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Alright... Leave the hugging and kisses for later, you will have plenty of time for that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as it was so.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to step back and nod. As it was that I did in fact seem to turn my head away from my sister.
I then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes on Tony, all at once. As it was that it was shock to me to see him back with these people. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak up my self, all at once.
"Toby?! What the hell are you doing here?" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head just as soon as it was that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. And it was that I did in fact seem to see every one in the room. Him self included seem to have their eyes grow wide.
That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see him shake his head at me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been so.
"I know it's been a long time Ben... But I am with these people now... They took me in, and they are now my home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case at first. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go and move. As I then did in fact begin to start to realize that I had to stick to the script.
It was clear to me that Tony was in fact trying to play along. As I knew that what he had said was a lie. As it was that I then did in fact nod back to him and speak back to him too.
"Well... It sure is good to see you again! I thought you were dead..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self just as I had said that.
I hoped that what it was that I had just said sounded believable. As it was that I looked around the room just as it was that I had said it. As no one did in fact seem to be confused by any of what was going on.
I felt much better just as it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that Tony then did in fact seem to blink his eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact go and also speak back to me too.
"Yes... I am alive and better than ever thanks to London and his people..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact smile just as it was that he looked at London.
London did in fact seem to have his eyes wide him self for some time. Until it was that he then did in fact turn his head away from Tony. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and look over to Shannon who was still on the couch, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then did in fact go and blink his eyes a few times, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact also go and speak out loud, never the less.
"Alright... Well let's get to why we are really here... And why you guys are all of the sudden moving homes... You want to come with me Shannon?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He then did in fact go and nod his head over to one of the back rooms. As it was that I did in fact seem to see Shannon blink her eyes a few times at first.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she did in fact also go and nod back to him. As it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to him as well.
"Yep... I am ready to get this started... And we are ready to go!"