Steve's Apartment

Eddie's POV

"You're really going to make me wait, aren't you?" Sam asks with a pout, that pout that makes me think of all the dirty things I could do to make it go away.

She couldn't pout like that with my cock in her mouth. She wouldn't pout like that if I bent her over that couch right there and fucked her. If I picked her up and put her on the counter and ate her pussy until she couldn't take anymore, her body trembling, screaming my name.

Shit. Maybe we should just do it, I'm so fucking hard right now.

"You can do whatever you want to me." She whispers as she starts kissing just below my ear.

Damn.

"If you think about it, lunch was pretty much a date." She says as she moves her lips to mine then across to the other side of my neck.

"That's still only three." I respond, trying to stop from giving in and keep the conviction in my voice steady. "I don't want you to just use me to feel better. I don't want to be like the other guys."

"Eddie." She says more seriously, pulling away to look me in the eye.

She almost looks hurt by what I said.

"I don't want to fuck you just to make myself feel better. It's usually my go-to but you're different. I've never wanted to be with someone the way I want to be with you. I've never trusted someone as much as I trust you. I feel a little crazy 'cause it's only been a few days that we've actually been getting to know each other and I trust you. I tried to call you last night. I got the number wrong but all I wanted to do was hear your voice. I." She lets out a somewhat frustrated sigh. "I feel so stupid. This is way too new. I don't do this. I'm sorry. Can you please just forget everything I just said, it makes me sound so clingy and pathetic."

She looks disgusted with herself but I just want her more now. No girl has ever said anything like that to me.

"Movies. Let's go rent some movies." She says and turns when I don't say anything.

I catch her by the wrist and spin her back around, pulling her into a deep kiss.

"Bedroom. Now." I tell her between kisses as I grab her shirt to pull it off.

"Hey, Wayne said you guys-sorry!" Steve says and turns around.

You've got to be fucking kidding me right now.

I pull her shirt back down. Sam just grins at my annoyed look as I turn to Steve.

"I was going to bring your camera back." I tell him.

He cautiously turns back around to face us.

"I was going to see if you guys wanted to hang out with Robin, Vickie and I when they get out of school." He says.

I look to Sam.

"Sure. I don't have to work anymore and I did say I'd get to know your friends." She answers.

"You're going to love Robin." Steve says. "She talks like crazy but she's awesome. And Vickie. She's like the nicest person ever."

I think he's trying to help her feel comfortable about hanging out but I just want him to go right now. I want to take Sam to her room and make her mine. Fuck her like she's never been fucked before. Show her that whoever these guys are she's been with before, they sure as hell ain't me.

"We were actually just about to go rent some movies." I tell him.

"Cool, I need to stop by work anyway. I'll give you guys a ride and we can go to my place."