~Little Warrior...~

August 9th 1543
Catherine's Palace
Russia

August 9th 1543Catherine's PalaceRussia

👑

"Lorenzo!" The Emperor's awareness was snagged by his Mother-in-law as she hurried towards him, followed closely by her granddaughters, Alexandra and Catherine, both almost two years old.

"Ah! Mama, how lovely to see you again!"

"We tried to stop her, Papa. But Granny wouldn't listen to us!"

"I know, Alex. But you know how hot-headed Granny is when it comes to Mama or her siblings giving birth to children of their own."

"Is that supposed to be aimed as a compliment or an insult towards your own Mother-in-law, boy?"

"Uhh...Compliment, Ma'am!"

"Good!"

"Your Granny can scare Papa sometimes, girls." The twins giggled at their Father's terrified face, but the laughter quickly died when they heard their Mother's screams pierce through the echoing halls.

"Is Mama gonna be ok, Papa?"

"Wish I could tell for sure, Wren. But alas, it's been that way in numerous Royal Families for the Husbands to wait outside their Wife's chambers until they get confirmation from the midwife."

"But why, Papa?"

Lorenzo could shrug in response. "It's tradition, Alex. They wouldn't even allow me to be with Mama until after you two emerged from her belly."

"Is it the same with this time, Papa?"

"Fraid so, Alex. But it shouldn't take much longer. The midwife said about another hour or so until we can go in and see Mama."

"Yay!"

👑

"She's very pretty, Mama!" Alexandra squealed, her bold breezy blue eyes sparkling in the golden glares of sunlight dawning through the enormous glass-paned window peeking into her Mother's room.

"Yes, she's really pretty, Mama!"

"Aww, you two are sweet sisters~" Savanna cooed, nuzzling her baby's nose with her own while her Husband simply watched the cute interaction between his wife and newborn daughter.

"Such a sweet little lady she is. Our little Princess Royale Of Moscow and St. Petersburg."

"Hmm, our wee Alanza~"

"Alanza?" Lorenzo curiously gazed at his exhausted Wife. "What made you decide on that name, Anna?"

Savanna smiled tiredly, cradling baby Alanza. "Ask your daughters, Enzo. They were the ones who suggested the name to me."

"Oh really?" Lorenzo's gaze shifted to his two older daughters. "You two helped Mama pick out a name for your baby sister?"

"Mhmm! We did, Papa!" Alexandra stated proudly.

"We named her Alanza Nessa Violet Francine Callis!"

"Aww, that's a cute Spanish name, girls." Lorenzo smiled, gently stroking Alanza's smooth chubby cheek with his thumb. "Welcome to Russia, Princess Royale Alanza Of Moscow and St. Petersburg."

"Hmm, happy birthday...Our little warrior..."

👑

Princess Alanza
Princess Of Moscow and St. Petersburg

Born: August 9th 1543, Catherine's Palace, Moscow, Russia

Full name: Alanza Nessa Violet Francine Callis
~~~~
Age: 2 hours old
Nationality: Russian and Greek
Kingdom: Moscow and St. Petersburg
~~~~
Title:
Princess Royale Of Moscow and St. Petersburg

House:
Callis (Birth)
Vasiliev (Birth)
~~~~
Siblings:
Alexandra Estella Angelina Samara Callis (Alive)
Catherine Annabel Emilia Norma Callis (Alive)

Parents:
Lorenzo Vasiliev, Emperor Consort Of Russia (Alive)
Savanna Callis, Empress Of Russia (Alive)