SPECIAL CHAPTER : 2

This is way better than he imagined, if he is being honest. Instead of welcomed home from work with hugs, he can finish his work with Justin in his sight. His decision to work from home to keep his husband accompany after his contract officially ended isn't a regret.

They made the living room as a space for their individual time. While Ken is drowning himself in works and meetings, Justin will flex his passion and degree in Multimedia Arts. Let it be sketching on paper, painting the canvas or digital projects, Justin in his own element really makes his heart in content.

"What we called a painting made by cat?" Justin asks, giving him a quick glance before dipping his brush in black paint. "Abstract? Because they scratches it," he guesses, already getting used to Justin's corny jokes.

"No. A paw-trait," Justin replies with a giggle, probably feeling funny with his answer. "What about giraffe?" he asks another question. He quites struggle to find the answer with similar vibes of 'paw-trait' so he gives up.

"A giraf-fiti."

"Maybe I should learn more about corny jokes so we can compete with each other later," he says causing Justin to pout. "No, just let me be the one and only. I don't need any competition."

He keeps his eyes on his husband who is sitting on the floor, focus on the artwork he is making. Having an idea, he decided to tease him a little bit.

"What a view for me. A masterpiece creating another masterpiece," he smirks. "But, I prefer the living one more," he adds. Turning Justin into a blushing mess while he tries his best to act unaffected is a satisfication for Ken.

When you smile, everything's in place
I've waited so long, can make no mistake
All I am reaching out to you
I can't be scared, got to make a move

This has been the dynamic in their relationship. He usually pampers his husband with casual skinships and words of affirmation, to express his adoration and affection. Justin always receive those in shy and cute manners. He rarely offers but when he did, it is a loud and vocal one that always make them end up in bed - not that he's complaining.

While we're young, come away with me
Keep me close and don't let go

Talking about that, he knows Justin must noticed how he never initiates it but still deliver his part upon request. He had this fear after what happened from the past, scared that Justin will leave him again and he don't think he can afford another separation.

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale.. ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

But these past three months really gives him a change of heart. He doesn't want to let Justin tolerate with his fear anymore, so he will turn it into a challenge.

"I'm done!" Justin's cheers breaks his thoughts, his gummy smile on display as he shows him the finished artwork.

A masterpiece with another masterpiece.

"There is no doubt in your talent, love," he lets the endearment slips out in purpose. The shock in Justin's face is so evident that he leave the work table and approaches his husband. Giving a kiss on top of his head, he joins Justin on the floor while his husband stares at him in disbelief.

"What did you call me?"

"Love," he smiles, pushing some silver strand away from his eyes. He takes the time to let his eyes lingers on his face, starting from the forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin. He returns his eyes back to Justin's lips, grazing it lightly.

Who'd have thought that I'd breathe the air
Spinning 'round your atmosphere
I'll hold my breath, falling into you
Break my fall and don't let go

"Are you tired already?" he asks, giving a quick glance to meet Justin's eyes. "No." The mumble isn't clear to his ear, but their sexual tension is loud enough. He holds Justin's nape before kissing him deep.

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale.. ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

Inch by inch, we're moving closer
Feels like a fairytale... ending
Take my heart, this is the moment
I'm moving closer to you

Moving closer...
Closer to you...
Moving closer...

I'm moving closer to you.

• • • • •

Feeling the empty spot beside him after hours of enjoying each other to the fullest is freaking him out. He hates the overthinking, that he will experience what he did to Ken months ago. He is ready to reach for his phone when the door opens and his husband walks in, bare chest with tattooes on display and shorts.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Ken concernly asks upon seeing  him. He watches as his husband jumps back into the bed, eyes looking at him in confusion. "Are you okay? Are you in pain? I was too hard, was I?"

He hugs Ken, burying his face into his chest to stop himself from crying. "I thought you left me," he blurts out his thoughts. "You know I won't, right? I went out to answer a call from my PA."

"I need to go to Japan next week for business trip." He pulls himself away from the hug upon the news.

They will be put on distance from each other and Justin doesn't like it, especially on the thought of celebrating his birthday without his husband.

"How long will it be?" He asks, already preparing his mental and emotions to go through days without Ken. He enjoyed his company for months, and to be separated in different country will be a challenge.

"How long do you want it to be? I'm bringing you there too. We can celebrate your birthday and our honeymoon."

"We can schedule another trip if you want to," Ken adds.

"No, it's fine. It's perfect. It's.....Thank you, langga," he is actually speechless. He places a quick peck, before it changes into another session.