17.

Ken's parents are at the dining table, waiting for both of them. He takes a seat opposite of them while Ken settles beside him. He is quite in shock when Ken serves him with the dish, but then remembered that it is an act. He decided to play along later when needed.

”Do you guys have plan tomorrow?" Marie asks, which Ken replies on his behalf. "We're going to service centre for Justin's car." He just smiles, silently thankful that he doesn't tell the details. "Oh. We'll gather for lunch, then. Do you want to request anything for lunch, Justin?"

He notices Ken's hand placement behind his chair, but decided to ignore it. "No, it's fine. I'll eat anything you cook," he shyly answers. "Can I request instead?" Ken interrupts. "Sorry, the offer isn't available anymore," Marie jokes. The whole dining table chuckles.

Few minutes then, Ken's parents excuse themselves to sleep as it is almost midnight. "Ate Amy, can you make me a cup of coffee?" Ken asks the maid, which she obeys. "You're staying up?" he looks over, finishing his food. "I have some work to do." Justin nods, cleaning up the dining table although Ate Amy asked him to not. "Don't worry Ate. It's not a big deal for me." He even helps her with the dishes. Once they finished, he looks over to see Ken is still at the dining table with his coffee.

"I thought you're already upstairs," he frowns. "I'm waiting for you," Ken replies. "I'll excuse myself first. Just knock on my door if you need anything," Ate Amy says, which he smiles and wishes her goodnight. Once Ate Amy is no longer in their vision, they both walk to the bedroom.

The workaholic trait of Ken is very evident that he have a worktable at one side of the room, opposite to the bed. Justin enters the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, realizing his body is tired from the long hour meeting and the drive that he can't wait to hit the bed.

He bumped into Ken who walks right in front of the bathroom door, the grip on his waist saved him from the fall. Leaving no chance for any possible 'accident' to happen again, Justin straighten up himself while muttering sorry. Ken nods before turning off the light, leaving his desklamp on. There is a laptop prepared on the worktable beside the cup of coffee.

"Goodnight," Ken wishes from the worktable while Justin sets himself on the bed, taking the left side of the bed. He replies with a small hum, his breathe still rapid from what happened just now. He closes his eyes, forcing himself to sleep. There is an incoming call from Ken's phone, which he answers after quite some time.

"Yes, Jade?" The whisper makes Justin lets himself fly to dreamland right away.