Characters part 2

Viola Hughes (Grammy) 62-
Viola is the mother of Emilia (Enzo, Ana and Leo's mum), Sophie and Ben. Her husband, Philip, was the leader of the Irish mafia before he died in a shoot out. She is loving and caring to all her grandchildren but has a soft spot for Isabella and Leo.

Vickie Bianchi (Nonna) 64-
Vickie is the mother of Alejandro, Alexander, Antonio and Anna. She used to be the leader Spanish mafia before handing it to her oldest son Alexander. She loves all her grandchildren but has a soft spot for ty and Caleb.

Francesco Bianchi (Nonno) 66-
Francesco is the father of Alejandro, Alexander, Antonio and Anna but treats all of the adults as his own children. He was the leader of the Italian mafia before handing it down to Alejandro. He seems really cold but deep down he is a massive teddy bear. He had a soft spot for Blakely and Millie.

Alejandro's siblings
Alexander Bianchi(45)
Antonio Bianchi(42)
Anna Bianchi-Russo(39)

Emilia's siblings
Ben Hughes (46)
Sophie Murphy (44)

Alexander's family
Wife-Fiona(43)
Kids-Luke (21), Isaiah (17), Lewis (13), talia (9)

Antonio's family
Wife-phoebe(40-dead)
Kids- Blake (22), Chris & Caleb (19), Mia (16)

Anna's family
Wife-Kat(39)
Kids-Isabella(14), James(10), Jada(6), Willow(2)

Bens family
Wife-Carly(44-dead)
Kids-Cole(22), Millie(20), Dylan(18)

Sophie's family
Husband-Eli
Kids-Georgia(19), Cameron(17), Aleah(15), Liam(13)

Emilia, Carly, Phoebe and Philip were all killed by the Russians. Emilia, Carly and phoebe were all kidnapped by Russians as well as Leo, Isabella, Sophie and Leo's twin brother Theo. When they were getting rescued Emilia, Carly and Phoebe were all caught in the crossfire and killed. Philip saved Sophie from being shot however was than killed. The same thing happened when Theo jumped in-front of Leo to make sure he lived.