chapter 4 - roar of the saiyans

In the same outfit I wore last night, I get up from the floor and start to walk down the hallway.

Uhh.. okay I am definitely lost.

I find a maid and run up to say hello.

"Hi, miss! I'm Y/n, it's very nice to meet you. Is there a way you could show me where breakfast is? I am very lost." I rub the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Oh, Hi miss Y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Chili! I can show you, please follow me." She waves a hand and starts to walk.

"So.." she trails on "Are you the one Prince Vegeta brought here? You are a very lucky girl to catch his eye." She looks at me and winks.

"Brought? As if. Somebody named Nappa took me out of my window last night and I woke up in the infirmary here." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"I see. Well, you're still a lucky girl, I hope we can accommodate you and make you feel as much at home as possible." She gives me a big smile.

————

"Okay, here we are! It was a pleasure meeting you miss Y/n" Chili pushes open the door and holds it open for me.

"It was very nice to meet you too Chili." I wave her goodbye as I walk into the huge room. I look around in awe, taking in how big this place is.

Somebody pulls out a chair and motions me to sit.

"So miss Y/n, what do you want for breakfast today? We can make anything you'd like." He smiles at me and pulls out his notepad.

I stare at him and say "Well umm.. what do you have?"

"Well we have toast, eggs, pancakes, omelets"

"What's an omelette?" I look at him, confused.

He seems very taken aback, "You don't know what an omelet is? Hmm guess you'll have an omelet for breakfast! Orange juice okay?"

"Yes sir, thank you." He smiles as he scribbles on his notepad and he walks away.

It truly looks like a restaurant in here. The kitchen is huge but instead of multiple tables, it's just one, a very long table with about 20 chairs.

A bunch of men come in all yelling and clapping, excited for their food. The Saiyan appetite is no joke.

They're taking their seats and one of them turns to me.

"Well look at this, what's your name pretty lady?" They all look at me.

"None of your business that's what." I snap and look at the kitchen as they all run around preparing food.

"Oh don't be a tough one little girl. Tell us, what is it?" Another one says and they all start to laugh.

"Alright guys, cut it out and leave her alone."

"Kakarot you're no fun. It's not that hard for her to say her name." One of them gets up and walks up to me as he slams his hand on the table right in front of me.

I look up and see Kakarot, an angry look on his face as he's walking over.

"I'm serious guys, just stop." Kakarot tries to grab the man's arm, but he just hits it away. I look between Kakarot and this man in fear. 

The man starts to get in my face as all of them start yelling at me to stop being a bitch and say it.

"Oh come on! It's not that fucking hard!"

"She's making me mad, let's do something about it." A couple of them stand up and walk over to me. I start to look around as I start to sweat. I can't even talk.