chapter 16 - a small surprise

This has some slight nsfw I'll put a *** before and after.

Your pov.

I wake up to the birds chirping with Vegeta's strong arm and tail wrapped around me. I look out of his balcony window to see the sun is just about to rise. I slowly slide out of bed, making my way to the couch to grab a blanket. Tightly wrapping it around myself, I quietly open the balcony doors and lay down in one of his chairs to watch the sunrise. The cool air feels good on my face, which is a nice change of pace from the stale air of the palace. I stare at the sky to admire the faint stars that haven't vanished from the sky yet.

As I lay on the long chair, the door opens and Vegeta walks out in a robe rubbing his eyes.

(Like one of those tanning chair things ok)

"Admiring the view?" He says groggily, still half asleep.

"Yes, would you like to join me princess?" I giggle and wait for his reaction. He furrows his eyebrows and glares at me.

"You're lucky I'm tired or I would throw you off the balcony." I smile and scoot over so he can sit next to me.

We are both trying to get comfortable, but the chair is just too small for the both of us. "I have an idea!" I sit up and wrap the blanket around me tighter.

"Hm?"

He was barely paying attention as he was admiring his view. The way the morning sun cast a ray of orange on your face made your e/c eyes sparkle even more when you smiled and the way it radiated off of your s/c skin made his heart flutter. He wouldn't mind spending every morning like this even if he was dead tired, if he got to spend it with you.

"Scoot up more and move to the middle." He gives me a weird look.

"But then you'll have nowhere to sit?" Either way he obliges and makes himself comfortable.

I sit down at the edge of the chair, leaning back so I can rest my body in between his legs.

"Hold on." He gets up and goes inside and comes out with another blanket.

"You cold?"

"Tch, as if that were to ever happen. It's for you." He sits down and motions for me to come back to my original position, but he folds the blanket and places it over his crotch and stomach. "So you can sit up more."

I get comfortable and look at the pink and orange clouds when he continues,

"Also last night when you fell asleep in the tub you sorta kinda crushed my dick."

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" My face goes red as I turn to look at him and he just smiles.

"Another reason why I grabbed the blanket too." I return his smile and turn back around as we both watch the sky change colors. His fingers move throughout my hair and he lightly scratches my head as-well. I lean my head back to look at him.

"What's up?"

"It feels nice. I've never experienced anything like this before, you know."

"I'd hope not." He gently pushes my head back and continues to run his fingers through my hair.

"Have you?"

He slows down his pace. "In what way?"

I get a weird feeling in my stomach as I regret what I asked.

"Done anything before?" My stomach drops even further and I gulp waiting for his response.

"Nothing like this, I have only done it. I don't enjoy it like that anymore, if that makes sense."