chapter 5 - training?

I walk into the training room and I see Vegeta, he seems really angry.

"What took you so long woman?! I've been waiting almost an hour!" He yells as he gives me a death stare.

"It's Y/n, and sorrrry somebody gave me a whole wardrobe and I had to look through it! What's with all the dresses anyways?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

He puts down his water bottle and wipes sweat off his forehead "Ha." Continuing, he says "If you're staying here you need to be dressed properly for events."

"Why would I go to events? Aren't I here just to show you how to go super saiyan? I don't see how that even makes sense." I look at him with crossed arms.

"If you're staying here, you're going to events with me. Everybody will want to see me with a female who can power up like you can." He smirks.

My eyes widen and I blush a little. "Ummm alright then, do I have to go? I'm not really a fan of all that."

"Yes!" He snaps. "Y/n I just told you why you're going and now you don't have a choice! Got it?!" He grunts as he tosses his empty water bottle on the ground and walks away.

I stare at his back, multiple cuts and slashes from his battles next to his father, the king.

"Why do you sound like that?" I ask, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Sound like what? I don't sound like anything." He turns around to look at me.

"Well my brother impersonated somebody with a British accent one time, you sound just like him." I smile, knowing I've made him upset.

"Now look! If you think you can play jokes like that you're wrong!" He walks up and points his finger in my face. "I've had enough of you, go over there." He points across the room and I smirk, slowly walking to the other side of the room.

"Now do it." He says, pointing at me.

"Do what." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"God you're impossible! How do you not know what I'm saying? Go super saiyan woman!" He rolls his eyes at me.

"Y/n." I correct him " And I already told you. I. Don't. Know. How. She talked about my father and I got mad, that's it." I snapped at him.

He looked surprised, surprised that somebody talked back to the Prince of all Saiyans.

"Don't talk to me like that! What are you smiling about! Tell me now!" His face goes red as his fists are clenched by his sides.

"I'm smiling because I hurt your ego. It's not that serious. Learn how to take a joke Prince Vegeta" I mock his title, laughing.

"Get out of my sight. We're done for today." He scoffs and grabs a towel. I just smiled and walk out of the room as I heard him mutter something.

"Ugh! Stupid women! They're impossible!" Using the towel, he rubs his face wiping the sweat away.

I slowly turn around, "Now tell me, what is this 'marking' you talk about?" I'm standing nervously, staring at him.

"Hmph." He looks me up and down. "Marking, Y/n. Is when you claim somebody as your mate. Even Kakarot knows what that is you imbecile." He hangs the towel over his shoulder

"Why would you want to do that, what if you don't like them anymore?"

"That's not how it works you idiot! If you get marked and somebody else tries to do it to you, you die! How can you be so incompetent? Didn't your mother teach this to you!" He's flailing his arms in the air in frustration.